Topic: Oldtimers, in your opinion what was the exact year that
Posted by .
Unregistered

Democrats became a waste of air, food and water? TIA

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

1990s when they adopted useless Neoliberal, ultra-capitalist nonsense and stopped focusing on labour and the working man.

"Nu Labour" in the UK suffered a similar fate and it took them a couple of decades to turn things around.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: 1990s when they adopted useless Neoliberal, ultra-capitalist nonsense and stopped focusing on labour and the working man.

"Nu Labour" in the UK suffered a similar fate and it took them a couple of decades to turn things around.

Wow, death2me gets one right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wow, death2me gets one right.

­he’s right all the time about being a loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: 1990s when they adopted useless Neoliberal, ultra-capitalist nonsense and stopped focusing on labour and the working man.

You mean it started with Bill Clinton and has continued with his CUNT wife.  Got it.  :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Ultracapitalist? :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
You nailed it!

You usually login as Katalyst for your good posts.

Posted by DOWNHILL_EVER_SINCE
Unregistered

When Joe Kennedy bought the election for Jack.
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm tempted to agree with this, but then there's Woodrow Wilson and Lyndon Johnson. The party has been corrupted for a long time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When Jimmy Hoffa disappeared

:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When Jimmy Hoffa disappeared

:oldlady:

Hoffa was found in All Capones vault

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Democrats became a waste of air, food and water? TIA

The very day you were born.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When they stopped serving the McDonalds Apple Pie at temperatures of the Sun hot!

:fatkid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

While there's clear line of demarcation, we can credibly highlight the sacking of Byzantium as the genesis of the Democrats' decline.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.