Topic: Where is your soul, black man? As I look in your house, there are no fathers in the home no more.
Posted by b cosby
Unregistered

Where is your soul?
Seventy percent of our households are led by our precious, proud, fine black women. But as proud, beautiful and fine as our black women are, one thing a black woman cannot do. A black woman cannot raise a black boy to be a man. She can’t do that. She can’t do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Traditional Africa societies are matriarchal, with absent fathers. Free blacks in America were forced to adopt White European ways and it was working for them. Their divorce rates and bastardy rates were comparable to those of White European peoples...until the 1960s and the Great Society welfare state and feminism. It worked like gangbusters to wreck the black American family. As usual, black Americans are the guinea pigs and the canaries in the coal mine. What was done to the black American family is now being done to whites in America and elsewhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sheeeeit!
\
:carlton:

Posted by e.michael.jones
Unregistered

. said: Traditional Africa societies are matriarchal, with absent fathers. Free blacks in America were forced to adopt White European ways and it was working for them. Their divorce rates and bastardy rates were comparable to those of White European peoples...until the 1960s and the Great Society welfare state and feminism. It worked like gangbusters to wreck the black American family. As usual, black Americans are the guinea pigs and the canaries in the coal mine. What was done to the black American family is now being done to whites in America and elsewhere.

­
Word, my brother

Social engineering from the WASP elites and (((some others))).

Posted by .
Unregistered

A nog can't be raised to be a man. It stays an infant its entire life.

A murdering, raping, thieving little nog infant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

b cosby said: Seventy percent of our households are led by our precious, proud, fine black women.

Increasingly, whyte women are taking care of their half-niglets as single mothers. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, no, but you hope you're annoying.

If only you'd had a slight tinge of talent to add to the repetition. Oh well. Maybe in the next non-white life, eh. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

e.michael.jones said:
. said: Traditional Africa societies are matriarchal, with absent fathers. Free blacks in America were forced to adopt White European ways and it was working for them. Their divorce rates and bastardy rates were comparable to those of White European peoples...until the 1960s and the Great Society welfare state and feminism. It worked like gangbusters to wreck the black American family. As usual, black Americans are the guinea pigs and the canaries in the coal mine. What was done to the black American family is now being done to whites in America and elsewhere.

­
Word, my brother

Social engineering from the WASP elites and (((some others))).

This, absolutely. Now Whites are starting to live like nigs with single parent homes. Yet another fine example showcasing that the good guys lost World War II.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Increasingly, whyte women are taking care of their half-niglets as single mothers. :lol:

True enough, but I also see the same with White single mothers and their White children.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"As bad as the days as Jim Crow and segregation were ... it forced us to each other instead of forcing us on each other. We quickly come to realize that as a people, all we really have is one another.

"But when we marched, when we protested, when we got through saying we shall overcome, yes, we were rewarded with integration, we got what we fought for, we got what we marched for. But with the birth of integration, there also came the loss of not only the black community's economy, but there also came the loss of the black man’s soul."'

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.