Topic: I don't see how an honest person can be anything but White supremacist
Posted by .
Unregistered

Even all of the dishonest people are White supremacist.

It's just that dishonest people are dishonest about it.

Except all day long, every day, when their White supremacism comes leaking out all over the place in countless ways.

The whole world is White supremacist.

Stop the bullshit.

The whole world is White supremacist, and understandably so.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WS perps are the rats of society

Posted by .
Unregistered

So youre gonna speak truth in this age of universal deceit.  Good luck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you are going to believe your eyes then its clear that beaners are the ultimate white supremacists. Especially a beaner that is about to be deported.

Posted by .
Unregistered

all that 'superior' pink skin and you're still a loser...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you are going to believe your eyes then its clear that beaners are the ultimate white supremacists. Especially a beaner that is about to be deported.

­

Yes indeedy. You can't be much more white supremacist than this mexican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc42RRA0mTU

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc42RRA0mTU

­
I don't know about that. The way spic bitches are lining up in south America to be impregnated with the sperm of blond, blue eyed whites is quite an endorsement of white supremacy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: all that 'superior' pink skin and you're still a loser...

­You know who I am?

I think you're just an angry, self-loathing, White supremacist monkey.

You resent White people. You resent what you recognize to be their superiority.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: WS perps are the rats of society

­I'm a White nationalist. Most honest White persons are also White nationalists by definition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: all that 'superior' pink skin and you're still a loser...

­You know who I am?

­
When superiority is exhibited it usually enrages inferiors. People don't want to be reminded of their low station in life. Life ain't fair. If it was everyone would be white.

Posted by .
Unregistered

humans are tribal

MuliKult is antiHuman and genocidal

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­His racist self-loathing, his White supremacist extremism, drove him to kill a mexican.

They make a point of saying he was from Sinaloa, a crime-ridden place. Well, he didn't have to go back to Sinaloa. There have got to be countless nice hispanic places between the US-mexican't border and the tip of south America.

Right?

What is wrong with the non-Whites of the world?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love Latinos because I have a thing for Latina women. I like black people because most of the black people I've interacted with have been cool and I see no reason to think they're any less intelligent than whites. Sure, you've got the bad seeds, but I have had better experiences in life with low life blacks than I have with low life whites. The only people who genuinely scare me are super trashy druggie white people. They're the ones that will rob you and kill you for drug money, from what I have seen. No real opinion about Asians. Don't have that many where I live and I have never really known any.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I love Latinos because I have a thing for Latina women. I like black people because most of the black people I've interacted with have been cool and I see no reason to think they're any less intelligent than whites. Sure, you've got the bad seeds, but I have had better experiences in life with low life blacks than I have with low life whites. The only people who genuinely scare me are super trashy druggie white people. They're the ones that will rob you and kill you for drug money, from what I have seen. No real opinion about Asians. Don't have that many where I live and I have never really known any.

­I've got a job for you. It will require a lifetime commitment.

First, get out of this White supremacist country created by White supremacist White men, based on the White supremacist culture of northwestern Europe.

Then, devote your life to fighting the White supremacism of the world's colored monkeys.

Good luck.

When are you leaving?

Didn't think so.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everlasting American monuments to White supremacism.

https://en.wikiarquitectura.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/793px-Washington_Monument_2012-793x1024.jpg

https://washington-org.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/image-jefferson_memorial_public_domain-10951.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RGrslL5Go8Y/VWeAEI7ydaI/AAAAAAAAAm0/zG21hHEGoYk/s1600/Lincoln+Memorial.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

Every people should have its own homeland. Blacks have sub-Saharan Africa. Whites have Europe, North America, and Australia. Latin Americans have Latin America. North American Indians have their reservations in North America. Indians have India. Chinese have China. Et cetera. Whether whites are superior to all other races is irrelevant. We can each live in our own homelands and remain cordial with one another. We can trade goods. They can send their dance troupes on tour to our countries, and we send our symphony orchestras on tour to theirs. Everyone stays on his side of the fence and we'll make good neighbors. What's so hard about that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Every people should have its own homeland. Blacks have sub-Saharan Africa. Whites have Europe, North America, and Australia. Latin Americans have Latin America. North American Indians have their reservations in North America. Indians have India. Chinese have China. Et cetera. Whether whites are superior to all other races is irrelevant. We can each live in our own homelands and remain cordial with one another. We can trade goods. They can send their dance troupes on tour to our countries, and we send our symphony orchestras on tour to theirs. Everyone stays on his side of the fence and we'll make good neighbors. What's so hard about that?

Good idea, if only the whites would adhere to it. Whites are the ones constantly entering everyone else's yard to interfere in their politics and steal their resources

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I love Latinos because I have a thing for Latina women. I like black people because most of the black people I've interacted with have been cool and I see no reason to think they're any less intelligent than whites. Sure, you've got the bad seeds, but I have had better experiences in life with low life blacks than I have with low life whites. The only people who genuinely scare me are super trashy druggie white people. They're the ones that will rob you and kill you for drug money, from what I have seen. No real opinion about Asians. Don't have that many where I live and I have never really known any.

­FBI violent crime stats. lol

Fail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You know who I am?

­Yup. Just another angry spic.

Wants to be white. Knows he's not. Hates us for that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Edward Dutton backs up OP's argument

The result: extremely high altruism and conscientiousness but very few outliers either in terms of personality or IQ. Thus, argues Dutton, Northeast Asians cannot easily produce scientific geniuses—who will invent things that will allow you to win the battle of group selection—because geniuses tend to combined outlier high IQ plus moderately low conscientiousness and altruism: this means they don’t care about breaking the rules or offending vested interests. With a small gene pool, these geniuses are less likely to be produced in Northeast Asia, as are those with outlier high IQ or moderate psychopathic personality, because the flipside of this will be low IQ psychopaths who would undermine group cohesion.

So, the only way Northeast Asians can “fight” is through high ethnocentrism and Dutton shows that this fits with what we know of their genetics.
With Europeans, Dutton argues, a different and in many ways superior strategy presents itself. Subject to less stringent environment, they have a larger gene pool, meaning that they are able to produce geniuses. Moreover, being less ethnocentric, they are better able to trade. This allows them to expand and beat other groups in the battle of group selection, due the remarkable weapons and other inventions which their geniuses have provided. Accordingly, it benefits them to be optimally low in both aspects of ethnocentrism, at least under Darwinian conditions in which religiousness and mortality salience uphold this optimum minimum. Their “Genius Strategy” allows them, in effect, to dominate the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Whites are the ones constantly entering everyone else's yard to interfere in their politics and steal their resources
\
:insane:

How many barrels of crude was the Nigerian petroleum industry producing before the White man showed up and stole it from the Nigerians?

What were the main products the Nigerian petroleum industry produced, and who were those products marketed to?

What was the Nigerian petroleum industry's annual income?

Yes, these are joke questions.­

The White man stole our resources.
\
:carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everlasting American monuments to White supremacism.

https://en.wikiarquitectura.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/793px-Washington_Monument_2012-793x1024.jpg

https://washington-org.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/image-jefferson_memorial_public_domain-10951.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RGrslL5Go8Y/VWeAEI7ydaI/AAAAAAAAAm0/zG21hHEGoYk/s1600/Lincoln+Memorial.jpg

­And nobody dares suggest they be torn down.

To complain that they should be taken down would require publicly, unavoidably acknowledging that the greatest country that ever existed -- the country all of the monkeys of the world long to live in -- IS WHITE SUPREMACIST AT ITS CORE.

The central foundational value of the United States is White supremacism.

And all of the monkeys vote with their feet for White supremacism.

BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN IS THE MOST ASTONISHING CREATURE EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

... or the moon.­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Everlasting American monuments to White supremacism.

­And nobody dares suggest they be torn down.

To complain that they should be taken down would require publicly, unavoidably acknowledging that the greatest country that ever existed -- the country all of the monkeys of the world long to live in -- IS WHITE SUPREMACIST AT ITS CORE.

The central foundational value of the United States is White supremacism.

And all of the monkeys vote with their feet for White supremacism

BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN IS THE MOST ASTONISHING CREATURE EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

... or the moon.­

­I don't see how an honest person can be anything but White supremacist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
How many barrels of crude was the Nigerian petroleum industry producing before the White man showed up and stole it from the Nigerians?

What were the main products the Nigerian petroleum industry produced, and who were those products marketed to?

What was the Nigerian petroleum industry's annual income?

Yes, these are joke questions.­

The White man stole our resources.
\

­
Why is it that an abundance of natural resources actually correlates with LOWER human development in the developing world?

Let us give thanks to the white man's magic for extracting all of that oil out of the ground (none of which will ever benefit us in any way). Without the white man, we wouldn't be dying of cancer, we wouldn't be ruled by a brutal and unpopular but pro-western Kleptocrat,  and our rivers and lakes wouldn't be covered in a sheen of luscious, shiny, petroleum byproducts. 
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only true supremacism is that of the Jewish kind.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.