Topic: Lib Judge in California blocks border wall. Elties cheer !
Posted by .
Unregistered

A federal judge in California has blocked President Donald Trump from building sections of his long-sought border wall with money secured under his declaration of a national emergency.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam Jr. on Friday immediately halted the administration’s efforts to redirect military-designated funds to build sections of wall on the Mexican border.
His order applies to two planned projects to add 51 miles of fence in two areas.
Gilliam issued the ruling after hearing arguments last week in two cases. California and 19 other states brought one lawsuit; the Sierra Club and a coalition of communities along the border brought the other.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/judge-halts-plan-to-build-parts-of-border-wall/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gee, I wonder why the Sierra Club would bring such a strange law suit.

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/021712_joe_guzzardi_sierra_club

Oh. THAT'S why. :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

undefined said:
U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam Jr.

­Monkey in a White country.

Crazy.

They HATE America. They'd never leave it. They'd never live in a monkey country. But they HATE America and Americans.

They think White countries just dropped out of the sky.

Maybe blatantly politicizing the federal judicial branch will help to bring on the civil war my country desperately needs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Gee, I wonder why the Sierra Club would bring such a strange law suit.

­The wall isn't about "immigration". The intent of the wall isn't to stop "immigration".

The purpose of the wall is to stop trespassers, ILLEGAL ALIENS who crash our border.

The wall doesn't have the purpose, nor would it have the effect, of stopping "immigration".

Immigrants come through the door, legally.

People who crash the border ILLEGALLY aren't "immigrants". They're law-breakers. Trespassers.

They're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The confusion comes about when the America-hating left deceitfully refers to law-breakers, border-crashers as "immigrants".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­The wall isn't about "immigration". The intent of the wall isn't to stop "immigration".

The purpose of the wall is to stop trespassers, ILLEGAL ALIENS who crash our border.

The wall doesn't have the purpose, nor would it have the effect, of stopping "immigration".

People who crash the border ILLEGALLY aren't "immigrants". They're law-breakers. Trespassers.

They're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The confusion comes about when the America-hating left deceitfully refers to law-breakers, border-crashers as "immigrants".

­All legal immigration should be stopped too. 200 million should be the max population.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump broke his promise to build a wall! You Trump supporters got taken! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
\
:lib:

Any questions?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The judge is this weird looking black corpse looking idiot put in place by shithead 0bama.
It will get overturned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

They're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

\
:dweeb:

Whatever, Nerdlinger. The point is that some (((Wall Street billionaire))) bought out the Sierra Club and turned it from a conservationist organization into a pro mass immigration/invasion organization. :dimbulb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

They're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Whatever, Nerdlinger.
\
:dweeb:

The point is that some (((Wall Street billionaire))) bought out the Sierra Club and turned it from a conservationist organization into a pro mass immigration/invasion organization.

­You're so jew-obsessed there's nothing anyone can criticize BUT jews without your throwing a tantrum.

I'm an anti-semite myself -- as is everyone, including jews -- but you have a sickness.

Make a point that isn't simple jew-hate and you fly into a rage.

The second post isn't a criticism of your first post, stupid. Slow down. Try to think.

You're a cartoon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In 2004, the Los Angeles Times revealed a $100 million gift made by investor (((David Gelbaum))). Unfortunately for environmentalists, (((Gelbaum’s))) money came with the string attached that the club never speak out against or try to limit immigration into the United States no matter how obvious it became that adding more people has severe ecological consequences.

(((Gelbaum))) told Times reporter (((Kenneth Weiss))) that his instructions to then-Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope were that “if they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never get a dollar from me.” Pope eagerly agreed — but with devastating results.

Every. Fucking. Time.
They aren’t Americans. They constantly do things to hurt this country. Send them all to Israel. We’ll sort out their property later on. Excise the tumor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:

They're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Whatever, Nerdlinger. The point is that some (((Wall Street billionaire))) bought out the Sierra Club and turned it from a conservationist organization into a pro mass immigration/invasion organization.

­You're so jew-obsessed there's nothing anyone can criticize BUT jews without your throwing a tantrum.

I'm an anti-semite myself -- as is everyone, including jews -- but you have a sickness.

Make a point that isn't simple jew-hate and you fly into a rage.

The second post isn't a criticism of your first post, stupid. Slow down. Try to think.

You're a cartoon.
\
:jewspeak:

Oy vey, ve're ALL anti-Semites, even us Jews, but you don't have to NAME us, do you? Vhat are you, meshugganah or zumtink? It's a zickness, I tell ya!
\
:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In 2004, the Los Angeles Times revealed a $100 million gift made by investor (((David Gelbaum))). Unfortunately for environmentalists, (((Gelbaum’s))) money came with the string attached that the club never speak out against or try to limit immigration into the United States no matter how obvious it became that adding more people has severe ecological consequences.

(((Gelbaum))) told Times reporter (((Kenneth Weiss))) that his instructions to then-Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope were that “if they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never get a dollar from me.” Pope eagerly agreed — but with devastating results.

Every. Fucking. Time.
They aren’t Americans. They constantly do things to hurt this country.  Send them all to Israel.  We’ll sort out their property later on.  Excise the tumor.

­Nothing to see here... move along... Oh! Look over there! The holoco$t!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In 2004, the Los Angeles Times revealed a $100 million gift made by investor (((David Gelbaum))). Unfortunately for environmentalists, (((Gelbaum’s))) money came with the string attached that the club never speak out against or try to limit immigration into the United States no matter how obvious it became that adding more people has severe ecological consequences.

Every. Fucking. Time.
They aren’t Americans. They constantly do things to hurt this country.  Send them all to Israel.  We’ll sort out their property later on.  Excise the tumor.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

OH MY GOD, NO!! NOT THE HOLOCAUST! WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL! WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THEIR EVIL FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?!?!
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
\

OH MY GOD, NO!! NOT THE HOLOCAUST! WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL! WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP THEIR EVIL FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?!?!
\
:libduet:

I'm so glad you asked. I have an agenda designed to do exactly that.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Oy vey, ve're ALL anti-Semites, even us Jews, but you don't have to NAME us, do you? Vhat are you, meshugganah or zumtink? It's a zickness, I tell ya!
\

­Still running this stupid troll?

Are you an invalid, or are you a shut-in because no one can tolerate you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Still running this stupid troll?
\
:crybaby:

­
. said: Are you an invalid, or are you a shut-in because no one can tolerate you?

Nope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think the Supreme Court is finally going to take on this issue of individual judges blocking the executive branch (President Trump).  It's wrong & everyone knows it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think the Supreme Court is finally going to take on this issue of individual judges blocking the executive branch (President Trump).  It's wrong & everyone knows it.

It's wrong, but half the nation thinks it's great.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think the Supreme Court is finally going to take on this issue of individual judges blocking the executive branch (President Trump).  It's wrong & everyone knows it.
\

­You didn't criticize the jews.

Wouldn't be because you ARE a jew, would it, hymie?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­judges keep thinking they are doing State’s rights
they are not

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

You think someone who wants these federal judges to stop blocking any attempt to protect our borders and enforce immigration laws is a kike? :dimbulb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
\

You think someone who wants these federal judges to stop blocking any attempt to protect our borders and enforce immigration laws is a kike?
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

You think someone who wants these federal judges to stop blocking any attempt to protect our borders and enforce immigration laws is a kike?
\

:facepalm:

You're just being totally retarded now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: monkeyberg chimpout #91239831282

wait till he starts replying to each of his own posts with BANG! and :potd:

:snicker: fuckin homo

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.