Topic: Trump will win again in 2020, cause none of the Democratic candidates are meme-able
Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump can be meme'd into demi-god status.  

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Meanwhile, all the Democrat candidates are cardboard corpses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like Tulsi Gabbard, but there's no way the DNC and AIPAC will allow her to become the nominee. It will be Biden or someone as dull and controlled as he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like Tulsi Gabbard, but there's no way the DNC and AIPAC will allow her to become the nominee. It will be Biden or someone as dull and controlled as he is.

­
OP here.

It's funny that you mentioned Tulsi Gabbard (who I support). 

I'm somewhat involved with the pro-Tulsi campaign on social media, and I'd like her to do well in the DNC primary.

And I was thinking about giving the Tulsi crowd some tips on grassroots media.  Maybe not Trump-style funny memes, but rather eye-catching graphics & videos that people can embed on message boards.

But I haven't done it yet, because my nightmare scenario would be if I helped elevate Tulsi Gabbard, gave her a strong following, and then she ended up endorsing Bernie Sanders (this is a real possibility).

If that happened, I would feel devastated that my grassroots media efforts ended up helping Bernie Sanders vs Trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Meanwhile, all the Democrat candidates are cardboard corpses.

­
Doncha mean cunts?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
OP here.

I'm somewhat involved with the pro-Tulsi campaign on social media, and I'd like her to do well in the DNC primary.

And I was thinking about giving the Tulsi crowd some tips on grassroots media.  Maybe not Trump-style funny memes, but rather eye-catching graphics & videos that people can embed on message boards.

But I haven't done it yet, because my nightmare scenario would be if I helped elevate Tulsi Gabbard, gave her a strong following, and then she ended up endorsing Bernie Sanders (this is a real possibility).

If that happened, I would feel devastated that my grassroots media efforts ended up helping Bernie Sanders vs Trump.

I feel ya, bro. The fact that she's on the CFR gives me pause. I also don't like her lax policy on immigration. Trump is right about that issue (even if he hasn't done much about it).

Posted by A_POEM
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
OP here.

I feel ya, bro. The fact that she's on the CFR gives me pause. I also don't like her lax policy on immigration. Trump is right about that issue (even if he hasn't done much about it).

­I would let Tulsi Gabbard
Draw my sword from its scabbard
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A_POEM said:
­I would let Tulsi Gabbard
Draw my sword from its scabbard
\
:snob:

:motorcycle:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.