Topic: Back when the British were great. Strapping young White Brits. Ready and Willing.
Posted by .
Unregistered

God Save The Queen.
:sovietman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that the Union Flag flies over South Georgia."

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.redd.it/kjfr35i2t4031.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that the Union Flag flies over South Georgia."

­
THEN "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that the Union Flag flies over South Georgia."

NOW "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that we have successfully completed the course in Transcending Gender - Discovering Oneself in the Age of Gender and Race Intersectionality."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
THEN "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that the Union Flag flies over South Georgia."

NOW "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that we have successfully completed the course in Transcending Gender - Discovering Oneself in the Age of Gender and Race Intersectionality."

­
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Are you actually fluent in Latin, or are you attempting to affect erudition?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­yes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: "Be pleased to inform Her Majesty that the Union Flag flies over South Georgia."

­

:potd: :nuke: :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I didn't know Gloria was sick. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­I have a qualification in that fine subject.

Relatively few people are "fluent" in Latin - that is, able to speak it at conversational speed.

Many more can read and translate from Latin at that speed, and translate into Latin more slowly.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.