Topic: The new Right is beating the new Left. Everywhere. - Bloomberg headline
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-20/australia-election-is-not-the-only-one-the-new-right-is-winning


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump just trolled the FUCK out of the libs:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/1131658696168222721


Posted by .
Unregistered


This is unfair. We should be able to betray our fellow Americans as much as we want and still win.
\
:lib:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The comments are gold. I thought Bloomberg was a left leaning site but most of the commenters are pro-Trump.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This is unfair. We should be able to betray our fellow Americans as much as we want and still win.
\
:lib:

­
You can betray them as much as you want and still win. 

You just can't do it in the reality based universe.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
You can betray them as much as you want and still win. 

You just can't do it in the reality based universe.

­
Then fuck reality. Look how bad it's treated us the last 4 years.
\
:lib:


Posted by vegetable mineral
Unregistered


I for one welcome our new fascist overlords.
\
:bonghits:­


Posted by .
Unregistered


Democrats and liberals suck.


Posted by .
Unregistered


 vegetable mineral said: I for one welcome our new fascist overlords.
\
:bonghits:­

­
You don't have a choice in the matter. Thats what losing is all about. Prepare to be dry ass fucked.


Posted by animal vegetable
Unregistered


. said:
   vegetable mineral said: I for one welcome our new fascist overlords.
\
:bonghits:­

­
You don't have a choice in the matter. Thats what losing is all about. Prepare to be dry ass fucked.
\
:crybaby:

­Who says I lost anything?
Only people I see crying now are libby mudskins faggots and sluts.
4+ more years of this is a definite win in my book....go MAGA!
\
:lol::pipe:


Posted by .
Unregistered


animal vegetable said:
­Who says I lost anything?
Only people I see crying now are libby mudskins faggots and sluts.
4+ more years of this is a definite win in my book....go MAGA!
\
:lol::pipe:

­
Yeah youre doing great. It's just a coincidence you need to tell everyone you are not a loser.


Posted by mint chocolate chip
Unregistered


. said:
­
Yeah youre doing great. It's just a coincidence you need to tell everyone you are not a loser.
\
:crybaby:

­Great!
   You sound upset though, maybe you should write a letter to your local representative and express why you are dissatisfied with your current government.
     I'll get myself a bowl of ice cream and wait...
\
:red::pipe:



Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This is unfair. We should be able to betray our fellow Americans as much as we want and still win.
\
:lib:

That's exactly right!

            \

      :hillary:


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


You are the bad guys.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: You are the bad guys.

­WRONG. you are. We are protecting our jobs and nation from grifters and leaches such as yourself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Because nobody likes africans and spics.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: You are the bad guys.

­
Conservatives build great empires.

Liberals destroy them.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-20/australia-election-is-not-the-only-one-the-new-right-is-winning

Well that has to sting a little bit, Libs.


Posted by Militant Minority
Unregistered


. said: Because nobody likes africans and spics.

Based on how many interracial couples I see today, there are plenty of whyte women that like black and brown men.

And guess what, there's nothing any of you whyte racists can do to prevent America from becoming majority non-whyte in about 20 years (hopefully sooner). :snoopy:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Militant Minority said:
. said: Because nobody likes africans and spics.

Based on how many interracial couples I see today, there are plenty of whyte women that like black and brown men.

And guess what, there's nothing any of you whyte racists can do to prevent America from becoming majority non-whyte in about 20 years (hopefully sooner). :snoopy:

­
then where to will you move to?  Obviously the browns like to flock to white nations.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Leftist policy is to bury one's head in the sand and hope the Right just somehow magically disappears. In part, it is this fatal apathy that virtually guarantees the Right's continued ascension.

Let's hope the Left doesn't get a clue. Let them continue to have faith in their 'magic words'.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close