Topic: BBC documentary about Neanderthals. Got some mystery meat presenting it, and she is being VERY
Posted by .
Unregistered

derogatory about them.  And it has only been on for 30 seconds.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's nervous about the subconscious associations

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She's nervous about the subconscious associations

It's going to be 196% anti-white men propaganda.  They even showed a clip of what is to come, and some mystery meat "doctor" was hinting that our Neanderthal DNA makes us more susceptible to cancer.  DESPITE THE FACT THAT AFRICANS GET MORE OF ALL KINDS OF CANCER THAN WHITE PEOPLE, AND AFRICANS CONTAIN NO NEANDERTHAL DNA.  :WIN:

The BBC should be closed down, and everyone who ever worked there sent to the Siberian salt mines to while away their days digging salt 23 hours a day.  Cunts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who cares? Let them say what they will. Consider:

When the earliest anatomically modern humans (AMH) were allegedly being fucked by Neanderthals White people didn't exist and probably wouldn't exist for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years. Negroes claim, and some anthropologists agree, that the earliest AMH were essentially today's NEGROES. In other words, the modern humans who were being fucked by Neanderthals would have been NEGROES. Why would Neanderthals and negroes inter-breed? It didn't feel like inter-breeding. There was not much difference between a Neanderthal and a negro. It didn't seem odd or offensive to Neanderthals to inter-breed with negroes.

Black african negroes do have archaic human ancestry from inter-breeding, just not of the Eurasian "Neanderthal" type. Apparently Neanderthals didn't go back to africa, or if they did, they either didn't inter-breed with negroes or their offspring didn't survive. However, anthropologists believe that various archaic humans and AMHs inter-bred over long periods of time.

When non-negro geneticists recently confirmed that all populations other than african negroes carry some small trace of Neanderthal ancestry, my reaction was "so what"? If geneticists discovered that non-negroes had wombat DNA then wombat DNA would be the thing to have. Non-negroes are the only humans who have traveled in space on their own, and White men are the only humans who have left earth orbit, traveled to the moon, and ridden around in a go-kart on it. Negroes are still chopping the arms and legs off of albino children and making stew out of them in order to give themselves magical powers. Beyond that, even computers think negroes look like gorillas.

So, what the fuck? All human groups have evolved beyond the negroes, some of us far beyond the negroes. I have some 2% trace of Neanderthal DNA? Well, I'm still the Crown of Creation and the most astonishing creature ever to walk the face of the earth.

Or the moon.

Have a nice day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who cares? Let them say what they will. Consider:

When the earliest anatomically modern humans (AMH) were allegedly being fucked by Neanderthals White people didn't exist and probably wouldn't exist for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years. Negroes claim, and some anthropologists agree, that the earliest AMH were essentially today's NEGROES. In other words, the modern humans who were being fucked by Neanderthals would have been NEGROES. Why would Neanderthals and negroes inter-breed? It didn't feel like inter-breeding. There was not much difference between a Neanderthal and a negro. It didn't seem odd or offensive to Neanderthals to inter-breed with negroes.

Black african negroes do have archaic human ancestry from inter-breeding, just not of the Eurasian "Neanderthal" type. Apparently Neanderthals didn't go back to africa, or if they did, they either didn't inter-breed with negroes or their offspring didn't survive. However, anthropologists believe that various archaic humans and AMHs inter-bred over long periods of time.

When non-negro geneticists recently confirmed that all populations other than african negroes carry some small trace of Neanderthal ancestry, my reaction was "so what"? If geneticists discovered that non-negroes had wombat DNA then wombat DNA would be the thing to have. Non-negroes are the only humans who have traveled in space on their own, and White men are the only humans who have left earth orbit, traveled to the moon, and ridden around in a go-kart on it. Negroes are still chopping the arms and legs off of albino children and making stew out of them in order to give themselves magical powers. Beyond that, even computers think negroes look like gorillas.

So, what the fuck? All human groups have evolved beyond the negroes, some of us far beyond the negroes. I have some 2% trace of Neanderthal DNA? Well, I'm still the Crown of Creation and the most astonishing creature ever to walk the face of the earth.

Or the moon.

Have a nice day.

2% :hmmm:

14% here.  :mittens:
/
:snob:

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

. said: All human groups have evolved beyond the negroes, some of us far beyond the negroes. I have some 2% trace of Neanderthal DNA? Well, I'm still the Crown of Creation and the most astonishing creature ever to walk the face of the earth.

Or the moon.

Have a nice day.

Um, you haven't left your basement yet this week, "Mr Moonwalker." :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: All human groups have evolved beyond the negroes, some of us far beyond the negroes. I have some 2% trace of Neanderthal DNA? Well, I'm still the Crown of Creation and the most astonishing creature ever to walk the face of the earth.

Or the moon.

Have a nice day.

Um, you haven't left your basement yet this week, "Mr Moonwalker."
\
:geny:

­This isn't FC, shithead, and we're not 14 years old.

You haven't left your Mom's basement.
\
:geny:­

The White man is the most astonishing creature ever to exist on earth. And everybody knows it. There is no one who disagrees. No one could.

Neanderthal DNA? It certainly hasn't hindered non-negroes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's going to be 196% anti-white men propaganda.  They even showed a clip of what is to come, and some mystery meat "doctor" was hinting that our Neanderthal DNA makes us more susceptible to cancer.  DESPITE THE FACT THAT AFRICANS GET MORE OF ALL KINDS OF CANCER THAN WHITE PEOPLE, AND AFRICANS CONTAIN NO NEANDERTHAL DNA.  :WIN:

The BBC should be closed down, and everyone who ever worked there sent to the Siberian salt mines to while away their days digging salt 23 hours a day.  Cunts.

­I wonder if they will touch on the fact that the negro has homo erectus DNA? Small, thick brain case and small brain. Also a hyperfunctional/malfunctioning amygdala.

We wuz de original hue-mans! DAS RITE!
\
:carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't bash the BBC.

The more people get sick of this shit, the more they vote right-wing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Must we be reminded?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mary-Ann Ochota?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mary-Ann Ochota?

­Apparently of a wog mother and polak father.

And Neanderthal ancestors.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Must we be reminded?

Ooh, I just saw a video on Facebook "Vacation in Liberia".  It looks dreamy.  All my 9,816 Facebook friends will be so jealous, tee hee"
/
:tfb:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.