Topic: Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi are fools, amiright?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/chuck-schumer-and-nancy-pelosis-faux-show-of-rage/

Posted by .
Unregistered

No doubt about it, but President Snowflake isn't much for his "Art of the Deal" if he has to storm out of a meeting.

:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No doubt about it, but President Snowflake isn't much for his "Art of the Deal" if he has to storm out of a meeting.

That was a great move, Fuck them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No, they're not fools.  They are FUCKING SCUM!

We need a Pol Pot PURGE
Of the LibFILTH Scourge!
/
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have been using that GENIUS phrase for several weeks now.  And not so much as a :potd: or even a fucking comment.

If this was Reddit I'd be a fucking HERO by now.  Fuck the lot of you!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have been using that GENIUS phrase for several weeks now.  And not so much as a :potd: or even a fucking comment.

Huh?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Israel owns congress and the senate.

Look at how your politicians must pay tribute to our jewish masters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bow down to your jewish owners , goyim.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I have been using that GENIUS phrase for several weeks now.  And not so much as a :potd: or even a fucking comment.

Huh?
/
:winner:

:facepalm:

THIS fucking phrase, you inbred :dumbass:

"WE NEED A POL POT PURGE
OF THE LIBFILTH SCOURGE!"

Google who Pol Pot was.  
Google what he did.
Google what "purge" means.
Then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE.  YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No doubt about it, but President Snowflake isn't much for his "Art of the Deal" if he has to storm out of a meeting.

That was a great move, Fuck them.

­It was a smart move by Trump who holds all the cards.
The dems are not used to a repub president who has no fear of the dem media arm aka msm and who won't play by democrat party rules.
It is funny how that msm and the boards retard libs try to spin every defeat of the dems like some kind of victory.
Regarding the dems you said it best,
Fuck Them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The dems are not used to a repub president who has no fear of the dem media arm aka msm and who won't play by democrat party rules.
It is funny how that msm and the boards retard libs try to spin every defeat of the dems like some kind of victory.
Fuck Them.

­
Trump is a dumbfuck.

Israel owns him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Fuck Them.

­
You're so fucking stupid and ignorant.

Israel owns both dems and repubs. Wake up idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Get a room you two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Fuck you, pussy.
You moron, jews vote 90% of the time in the US for democrats.

Without a doubt Israel and mossad has hilary's emails from her UNSECURED server but won't release them to protect democrats.

I do think its time to stop giving them and ALL other countries billions of US TAXPAYER MONEY and also cut US funding to the UN in half or more.
Guess what?
If the US cut its UN funding in half we would still be paying the most.

Now STFU, stupid!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Fuck you, pussy.
You moron,  jews vote 90% of the time in the US for democrats.

Without a doubt Israel and mossad has hilary's emails from her UNSECURED server but won't release them to protect democrats.

I do think its time to stop giving them and ALL other countries billions of US TAXPAYER MONEY and also cut US funding to the UN in half or more.
Guess what?
If the US cut its UN funding in half we would still be paying the most.

Now STFU, stupid!

­
You are a first degree thinker.

We send those countries taxpayer money to influence them, not out of good will. Are you this fucking naive?
Bribing politicians is 1000x cheaper and more politically convenient than to move aircraft carriers and build military bases.

Haim Saban bribes the democratic party with israeli money and sheldon something does the same thing on the republican side.
Any journalists that critizes israel WHATSOEVER gets immediately fired from cnn or any other news channel.

Israel owns america right now while ignorant dumbfucks like you keep raging at libs or tranny bathrooms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

so? how is that a bad thing?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
so? how is that a bad thing?

­
Was 9/11 a good thing?
Iraq wars?
Afghanistan?
And the upcoming iran war?

trillions of dollars that could have went into scientific research and more important shit.
America would have it's own 5g tech if it wasn't so broke fighting israel's wars.

YOUR taxpayer money is funding this. If you enjoy being israel's bitch and getting nothing in return then good for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes u r.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/chuck-schumer-and-nancy-pelosis-faux-show-of-rage/

­
They are both cunts, but despite this, neither give me wood.    :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Was 9/11 a good thing?
Iraq wars?
Afghanistan?
And the upcoming iran war?

trillions of dollars that could have went into scientific research and more important shit.
America would have it's own 5g tech if it wasn't so broke fighting israel's wars.

YOUR taxpayer money is funding this. If you enjoy being israel's bitch and getting nothing in return then good for you.

What did Jews have to do with any of that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/chuck-schumer-and-nancy-pelosis-faux-show-of-rage/

­
Schumer and Pelosi should get a room. They're both assholes.

I pity the poor bastard who wakes up beside this opinionated broad. Talk about coyote syndrome!

Posted by NANCY_ BOI
Unregistered

Nancy’s still got a nice pair a melons on her
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Trump is a dumbfuck.

Israel owns him.
how so?

Posted by .
Unregistered

NANCY_ BOI said: Nancy’s still got a nice pair a melons on her
\
:gramps:

I agree, old man.  She has a great rack on her and I would fuck her everyday if she would let me.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.