Topic: (((Rabbi))) intentionally vomits on black woman, then hits her on the head with a bottle
Posted by blech.
Unregistered

https://files.catbox.moe/khom9z.mp4

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NkIble5eRyzP/

https://voat.co/v/whatever/3227727

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:racist:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have no idea what the context of that clip was, but what is clear is that the man should be shot in the face with an elephant gun.

If he was some kind of "religious leader" then it is evidence that ALL "religious leaders" should be drowned in the sea inside shipping containers.  The world would be a much better place without "religious leaders".  Filthy scum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's the backstory to this?

How can someone puke at will like he did? I wanna learn that skill. I thought you had to be possessed by a demon to do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have no idea what the context of that clip was, but what is clear is that the man should be shot in the face with an elephant gun.

If he was some kind of "religious leader" then it is evidence that ALL "religious leaders" should be drowned in the sea inside shipping containers.  The world would be a much better place without "religious leaders".  Filthy scum.

­
He's a RABBI. A JEW. Gas the kikes.

Religious leaders of other religions have nothing to do with this vomiting incident.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's the backstory to this?

How can someone puke at will like he did? I wanna learn that skill. I thought you had to be possessed by a demon to do that.

­
I think it is just a fake video, made to rile everyone up. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I have no idea what the context of that clip was, but what is clear is that the man should be shot in the face with an elephant gun.

­
He's a RABBI.  A JEW.  Gas the kikes.

Religious leaders of other religions have nothing to do with this vomiting incident.

:nono:

ALL "religious leaders" are scum.  ALL religions are scum.  BAN religion, world's problems solved.
/
:discussionclosed:

Posted by Trollstein
KingDotardTheFat

. said:
­
I think it is just a fake video, made to rile everyone up. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

­
I agree. How does one vomit on cue like that? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein said:
 . said:
­

­

He has a photo of Fran Lebowitz in his pocket, and when he wants to projectile vomit on unsuspecting Hamites, he pulls it out and glances at it for 0.0001 of a second.
/
:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein said:
 . said:
­

­

Gre. It must be Russian meddling!  Fake video!  Fake video!
/
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein said:
 . said:
­

­

The bottle to the head was fake too!
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol Who do I root for?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: lol Who do I root for?

­
We root for blacks & jews to start killing each other :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's the backstory to this?

­

A rabbi can summon demonic powers through Kabbalah

Gas won't do the trick.  He needs a wooden stake in his heart and a silver bullet to his head.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
We root for blacks & jews to start killing each other :lol:

­Funny as shit. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: We root for blacks & jews to start killing each other :lol:

­Funny as shit. lol

­
Blacks are ready to holocaust the Jews. :lol:

https://twitter.com/kbjspaams/status/1129824907632750594

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

To know what the jew is up to, one only need look to what they are accusing others of. --Saint Adolf

Posted by .
Unregistered

:wtf:

Posted by Beaver Stretcher
Unregistered

Trollstein said:
­

­
Some chicks can do that, if I cum in their moufs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Go Rabbi. That is awesome
There is nothing worse than blacks and how fucking lazy they are

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: lol Who do I root for?

­I watched that and am now experiencing cognitive dissonance. :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Go Rabbi. That is awesome
There is nothing worse than blacks and how fucking lazy they are

­Gree. I hate blacks far worse that I hate jews. In fact, I'm not quite sure I even hate jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Gree. I hate blacks far worse that I hate jews. In fact, I'm not quite sure I even hate jews.

­
I hate Jews.

Blacks are just low IQ animals, like alligators & sharks.

Jews are the head of the snake, the ones who actually flood your neighborhood with violent low IQ animals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take out the Jews, and then everything else will be easy.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.