Topic: Everything is going south for China and they have no way out.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Thanks to President Trump fighting back against China's trade war.    

Their government is trying to save face with their people after being dominated on the world stage. Everything is going south for China and they have no way out.

The new tariffs will force many companies to leave China simply because 25% is substantially more than their profit margin. This is baked in at this point--China will have to burn through another trillion or more of their suddenly dwindling reserves just to keep their overlevered and grossly misallocated ponzi economy from outright collapse.

Waiting out Trump was the plan all along. They'll be working overtime to stop him from getting reelected but they will fail. 

It will be very hard to get a deal done before 2020 for many reasons, most covered ITT, but the status quo is now bigly on are side and China will get weaker each day while the US becomes much stronger. 

This is where we stand: 
>we don't need a deal with China as long as we have tariffs 
>they need a deal now that Trump has changed the facts on the ground so much
>they can't make a deal now for face reasons
>they get weaker as the new normal continues to squeeze them
>Trump will keep feinting toward a deal but won't make one unless it's an absolute Rape of Beijing
>by 2024 China will be a shadow of its former self, boxed in militarily and politically, with a chronically stagnant economy and staring down a demographic nightmare

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

But Trump must not listen to the Chamber of Commerce and their ilk who are squawking like crazy right now.  He must not waiver.

Posted by Ching Chang
Unregistered

South China is actually pretty nice.  I've been several times and will definitely go back!

Posted by .
Unregistered

First the democratic party, next the MSM and now China. You fuck with God Emperor Trump you get the horns. :iwojima::rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Threads like this warm my heart. God bless DJT.

Posted by Dredge Rapporter
Unregistered

. said: Threads like this warm my heart. God bless DJT.

Everything is speculation and hearsay.  Not even a topic worthy of discussion until something happens.

Posted by .
Unregistered

China has all the time in the world.  The US has a few more years maybe before it's QE economy implodes again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The secret sauce that econometrics dorks never seem to figure out is that America doesn't need anybody else. We have all the natural and human resources we need to do anything we want. It's why the USA can impose sanctions on you, but you can't impose sanctions on the USA. LMAO, faggot, what are you gonna do, not use computer software, medicine, or refined petroleum products?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thanks to President Trump fighting back against China's trade war.    

Their government is trying to save face with their people after being dominated on the world stage. Everything is going south for China and they have no way out.

The new tariffs will force many companies to leave China simply because 25% is substantially more than their profit margin. This is baked in at this point--China will have to burn through another trillion or more of their suddenly dwindling reserves just to keep their overlevered and grossly misallocated ponzi economy from outright collapse.

Waiting out Trump was the plan all along. They'll be working overtime to stop him from getting reelected but they will fail. 

It will be very hard to get a deal done before 2020 for many reasons, most covered ITT, but the status quo is now bigly on are side and China will get weaker each day while the US becomes much stronger. 

This is where we stand: 
>we don't need a deal with China as long as we have tariffs 
>they need a deal now that Trump has changed the facts on the ground so much
>they can't make a deal now for face reasons
>they get weaker as the new normal continues to squeeze them
>Trump will keep feinting toward a deal but won't make one unless it's an absolute Rape of Beijing
>by 2024 China will be a shadow of its former self, boxed in militarily and politically, with a chronically stagnant economy and staring down a demographic nightmare

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ching Chang said: South China is actually pretty nice.  I've been several times and will definitely go back!

They will murder you and harvest your organs, not necessarily in that order.

Posted by .
Unregistered

China is FUCKED.

Fighting back against China is the single greatest thing President Trump has done for us.

Repeat:   China is FUCKED.

https://www.chinalawblog.com/2019/05/the-us-china-cold-war-starts-now-what-you-must-do-to-prepare.html­

TL:DR - Businesses are simply moving out of China, and realizing that it's super easy and actually is a benefit for them in the short-term because of stability issues.   Once you break the seal, it's all over.   China is FUCKED.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: China has all the time in the world.  The US has a few more years maybe before it's QE economy implodes again.

­wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The funny thing is, we don't actually HAVE to have China fail for the US to succeed.  But that's how China thinks.  In their grasping, cheating bandit culture, if you're not screwing the guy sitting across the negotiating table, then he must be screwing you - and that's unacceptable!  

So they won't agree to any deal that isn't clearly throat-raping the USA through its kidneys.  They will be suspicious of any deal that seems "fair" because again, unless they are clearly getting a HUUUGE unfair advantage, then the deal MUST be bad for China.

They are also suffering from the same disease as the Democrats - China has gotten everything they wanted too easily and for too long.  At this point, a US leader even considering the interests of Americans is almost incomprehensible, so they don't understand it.  They assume Trump must have some kind of personal angle or he's just holding out for a big bribe to make this all go away.

Talk about Russian interference?  My God, the Republicans had better be watching the 2020 election like hawks.  Of course if China drops $500 billion to swing the election, will any media outlet even be interested in exposing it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: China is FUCKED.

Fighting back against China is the single greatest thing President Trump has done for us.

Repeat:   China is FUCKED.

https://www.chinalawblog.com/2019/05/the-us-china-cold-war-starts-now-what-you-must-do-to-prepare.html­

TL:DR - Businesses are simply moving out of China, and realizing that it's super easy and actually is a benefit for them in the short-term because of stability issues.   Once you break the seal, it's all over.   China is FUCKED.

He says the Chinks are completely predictable and easy to deal with.    Almost as if they are ants or something:

"What China tried to do was try to completely change an agreed-upon deal at the very last minute, believing that the Western side (in this case the United States) was so desperate for a deal (any deal) that it would go along. We have written about this tactic countless times on here and our recommended tactic for dealing with it is just what the United States has done. Stand firm or get even tougher. "

Posted by .
Unregistered

"throat raping"

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

waaaaaaaaaaahhh no more cheap junk at wallyworld

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: China has all the time in the world.  The US has a few more years maybe before it's QE economy implodes again.

­
This. I am there 3-4 months a year. Believe me, they are in better shape than us. I just drove from Chicago to St. Louis and every town was a dead scooby doo ghost town. That doesn’t happen in China. I have no love lost for them, I am pro Taiwan, but they are not hurting as bad as the US.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's what you get for going peepee in my Coke.
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"The United States is aggressively and unabashedly doing what it can to isolate China and to remove it from the world of international trade. The new free trade agreement between the United States and Canada is further proof of this as it essentially blocks Canada and Mexico from engaging in free trade with China."

:mittens:
:chinaman:

Posted by SoCord
Unregistered

China is heavily levered and likely will implode faster than the USA

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
This.  I am there 3-4 months a year.  Believe me, they are in better shape than us.  I just drove from Chicago to St. Louis and every town was a dead scooby doo ghost town.  That doesn’t happen in China.  I have no love lost for them, I am pro Taiwan, but they are not hurting as bad as the US.

­ Just because a Town is not a goldrush boomtown does not mean the apocalypse is coming. Take your population replacement migration and your IMF bullshit and shove it up your ass.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "The United States is aggressively and unabashedly doing what it can to isolate China and to remove it from the world of international trade. The new free trade agreement between the United States and Canada is further proof of this as it essentially blocks Canada and Mexico from engaging in free trade with China."

:mittens:
:chinaman:

Whatever happened to the nau?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
This.  I am there 3-4 months a year.  Believe me, they are in better shape than us.  I just drove from Chicago to St. Louis and every town was a dead scooby doo ghost town.  That doesn’t happen in China.  I have no love lost for them, I am pro Taiwan, but they are not hurting as bad as the US.

­ Just because a Town is not a goldrush boomtown does not mean the apocalypse is coming. Take your population replacement migration and your IMF bullshit and shove it up your ass.

:facepalm:

­
I don’t even know what point the idiot you responded to was trying to make. Made no sense.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.