Topic: Abortion = Murder
Posted by .
Unregistered

There are no valid arguments against this.

Posted by .heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

Exactly. It’s not like we are living in the 1950s and people need to get with the times and be more progressive.

Today there is zero stigma associated with a child born out of wedlock. You can easily turn your baby over to a couple looking to adopt as the demand for adoptions far exceed the supply. The necessity for abortions is old school thinking and can no longer be defended in today’s day and age. Choose life.

Posted by Strict Catholic
Unregistered

I consider spermicide use to be murder.

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

Nonsense. 

Wealth inequality and mass incarceration--now that is murder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Alabama is really into incest. Trump knows they are stupid and gullible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Nonsense. 

Wealth inequality and mass incarceration--now that is murder.
/
:crybaby:

SHUT THE FUCK UP BETA.  BE MORE SUCCESSFUL, EARN MORE, AND STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY CUNT.
/
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Murder is population control

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm torn.

On the one hand, it's obviously wrong to kill a unborn baby that has a beating heart.

On other hand, it's mostly latrinos and nigers doing it, and I can't imagine how much worse we'd be if there were 40 million more nigers in the country.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What if you accidentally impregnate a fatty in a one-night stand?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What if you accidentally impregnate a fatty in a one-night stand?

­
Accidental conception, rape, incest. Doesn’t matter how the baby was conceived. It’s a baby and deserves life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reminder: A baby conceived from rape usually inherits the psychopathical genetic traits of the rapist.

#freddykruegermuch

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What if you accidentally impregnate a fatty in a one-night stand?

­
Accidental conception, rape, incest. Doesn’t matter how the baby was conceived. It’s a baby and deserves life.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There are no valid arguments against this.
/
:winner:

1.  The earth is overpopulated.
2.  Civilised society cannot exist when ignorant humans breed like cockroaches, and expect intelligent humans to sacrifice THEIR achievements, to protect the worthless spawn of ignorant humans.
3.  Without intervention from The First World, 80% of people born in the Third World would die before the age of 3.
4.  The sustainable population levels of this planet are circa 500 millions.  Ergo, abortion is the kindest thing that could happen to the 7 billion useless eaters on earth,

Are we clear now?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.