Topic: Name ONE thing, ANYTHING that was invented in Africa. ANYTHING and I will give you a prize.
Posted by Historian
Unregistered

. said:
They hadnt discovered fire (until the Dutch arrived in the 1700's) so how could they steep the beans in hot water?  :shrug:

­
The Dutch arrived in 1652 and back then there were no ni66ers in the area now known as the Cape, so the Dutch imported Malay slaves. The Dutch also boosted their slave's IQ's.
:hump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wheel

Pyramids

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: math, the wheel, beer, etc, etc :moran:

­
Nope. The oafrican inventions I can think of is jenkem and gold grillz fo they teefus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ոiggers :smh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We need to clarify. ոiggers are from sub-saharan Africa.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
They hadnt discovered fire (until the Dutch arrived in the 1700's) so how could they steep the beans in hot water?  :shrug:

­
Not discovered fire? That’s fucking inexcusable.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.heterosexual Hal said:

I would submit this to the patent office because the standard is obviousness. Would it have been obvious for one having ordinary skill in the art to sniff their own shit to get high with. I would argue one would never have thought to do such a nasty thing so therefore it would have been non obvious thus inventive.

­
I bet that Jenkem smells like monkey shit!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Wheel was invented in Africa AND read the Link for other inventions 

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Catching termites with a stick but seems I saw some chimps doing that on TV. At least they where intelligent enough to copy chimps.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are all idiots.
There are two great things that have been "invented" in Africa.

The first:  The dog breed known as the Rhodesian Ridgeback:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQr-gp2Af7Q

The Second, and far more important: ETHNIC CLEANSING! No where else on earth have more dark skinned peopled killed dark skinned people than Africa.
Truth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You are all idiots.
There are two great things that have been "invented" in Africa.

The first:  The dog breed known as the Rhodesian Ridgeback:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQr-gp2Af7Q

The Second, and far more important: ETHNIC CLEANSING! No where else on earth have more dark skinned peopled killed dark skinned people than Africa.
Truth.

­

:POTD:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In summary: Not a whole hell of a lot. Shocker, eh? lol

Class dismissed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fire, most likely.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.