Topic: Name ONE thing, ANYTHING that was invented in Africa. ANYTHING and I will give you a prize.
Posted by .heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Wow. I had no idea what that was, googled it, and BAM!  You're CORRECTAMUNDO!

"Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste.[1] In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children. They would put the feces and urine in a jar and cover it with a balloon then let it ferment out in the sun, then afterwards they would inhale the fumes created".

:shudder:

Horrible MUDS.

But does "invented" imply something patentable here? Jenkem would not pass the tests for patentability.

I would submit this to the patent office because the standard is obviousness. Would it have been obvious for one having ordinary skill in the art to sniff their own shit to get high with. I would argue one would never have thought to do such a nasty thing so therefore it would have been non obvious thus inventive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/08/10-things-africa-given-world

­I gave this a second glance, out of curiosity. Most amusing. lol

Only the reference to surgery is significant. Mathematics was apparently 'counting bones'. Both surgeons are south African, alright. They're also both white. :lol:

Oh, wait! Wait a minute! Mobile phones? Well, okay, now we're talking.

Oh..right. No. Africa's 'contribution' to that was supplying the cobalt for the batteries. :facepalm:

Look who wrote the article. Nuff sed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.heterosexual Hal said:

I would submit this to the patent office because the standard is obviousness. Would it have been obvious for one having ordinary skill in the art to sniff their own shit to get high with. I would argue one would never have thought to do such a nasty thing so therefore it would have been non obvious thus inventive.

But it does pass the usefulness test?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I gave this a second glance, out of curiosity. Most amusing. lol

Only the reference to surgery is significant. Mathematics was apparently 'counting bones'. Both surgeons are south African, alright. They're also both white. :lol:

Oh, wait! Wait a minute! Mobile phones? Well, okay, now we're talking.

Oh..right. No. Africa's 'contribution' to that was supplying the cobalt for the batteries. :facepalm:

Look who wrote the article. Nuff sed.

Even coffee. Apparently the natives at the berries but had no idea what to do with the beans. Yet somehow that means they invented coffee. It grew right in front of them and they still didn't figure out how to dry and grind the beans and steep them in hot water, but yet that counts as having inverted coffee. Wtf. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Even coffee. Apparently the natives at the berries but had no idea what to do with the beans. Yet somehow that means they invented coffee. It grew right in front of them and they still didn't figure out how to dry and grind the beans and steep them in hot water, but yet that counts as having inverted coffee. Wtf. :lol:

­Absurd. There aren't words.

This hilarious media push to recreate the African nog as Renaissance Man is ultimately stillborn. No one, and I mean fucking no one, ever falls for it. Even the nogs know it's BS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Expect that this thread shall drift to page 3 or 4 and then mysteriously disappear. lol

Right, guy? :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When I was a kid in Chicago the police stopped our car so a parade could go by. My Dad was impatient and started talking to the cop. He told my Dad it was Puerto Rican Day Parade. My Dad asked him “List 5 contributions they have made to civilization?” The cop laughed, he said why don’t the Scottish or the Germans have a fucking parade?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When I was a kid in Chicago the police stopped our car so a parade could go by.  My Dad was impatient and started talking to the cop.  He told my Dad it was Puerto Rican Day Parade.  My Dad asked him “List 5 contributions they have made to civilization?”  The cop laughed, he said why don’t the Scottish or the Germans have a fucking parade?

­I hear that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Vuvuzela

Posted by .
Unregistered

High speed train

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nog Knoa said:
A mud hut, a clay pot & a sharp stick.

Nope. Nogs learned those things from watching muskrats and chimps respectively.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: High speed train

False. That and all modern infrastructure was built by either China or the USA. Try again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The west African sub-Saharan negro, from which our inherently low-IQ slave descendants hail from, has NEVER invented or contributed anything of any value whatsoever to mankind. FACT.

:discussionclosed:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/08/10-things-africa-given-world

­Nando's :potd:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said: The west African sub-Saharan negro, from which our inherently low-IQ slave descendants hail from, has NEVER invented or contributed anything of any value whatsoever to mankind. FACT.

­Neither have you. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: The west African sub-Saharan negro, from which our inherently low-IQ slave descendants hail from, has NEVER invented or contributed anything of any value whatsoever to mankind. FACT.

­Neither have you. :shrug:

Hilarious! You non-white libtards want whites to be collectively responsible for slavery and any injustices or negative white 'traits'. Yet you also want whites to be INDIVIDUALLY responsible for any achievement the white race creates. Of course, you being the mental midget you are, you can't, see the flawed logic in your idiotic response.

Real slow for you; as a group, whites have invented every modern convenience known to man. As a group, the full-blooded western sub-Saharan black Africa negroid, left on its own, has NEVER produced a true, functional State nor anything of cultural significance at any time. Not once, not ever. 

In conclusion, one thing is for certain; every modern convenience known to man would have been invented even without the sub Saharan west black African negro having ever lived. On the flip side, if the entire planet consisted of nothing but sub Saharan west black African negro, every modern convenience known to man would have never been dreamed of much less invented.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

They hadnt discovered fire (until the Dutch arrived in the 1700's) so how could they steep the beans in hot water?  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Vuvuzela

Nope.  They didn't even invent that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela#Origin

:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I created this thread.  And I am happy to see that it has gained real traction and caused genuine debate.

My work is done here....
/
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wow. I had no idea what that was, googled it, and BAM!  You're CORRECTAMUNDO!

"Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste.[1] In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children. They would put the feces and urine in a jar and cover it with a balloon then let it ferment out in the sun, then afterwards they would inhale the fumes created".

:shudder:

Horrible MUDS.

How would nogs get human waste?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
How would nogs get human waste?

Being ni66ers are sub-human, you raise an excellent point. :hmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nisse’s obsession.

Posted by .
Unregistered

419 scams.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 419 scams.

Wouldn't be possible without white technology. Try again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: HIV and ebola. 

Sex with chimps is gonna have consequences

­
Make that sex with dead chimps. No live chimp would willingly stoop to having sex with a mere ni66er & dead chimps have no way of declining a horny ni66er's advances

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.