Topic: College kids are dumber when they graduate than when they started.
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2019/05/15/higher-education-in-america-n2546243  Home school your kids.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Home school your kids.
\
:winner:

­Through college?

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Through college?

:facepalm:

68% of American kids can't read, 80% can't do math or even make change, what would you do?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Liberal Arts majors


Posted by .
Unregistered


Their minds are shackled by public schools way before they get to college.  It is evil that they would do this to trusting kids.


Posted by .
Unregistered


All education now is just 'busy work' 

People no longer want to spell or speak properly so why the hell bother with it all?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Home school your kids.
\
:winner:

­Through college?

:facepalm:

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Through college?

:facepalm:

68% of American kids can't read, 80% can't do math or even make change, what would you do?
\
:winner:

Ship them back to africa and beanerland.

If you're going to home school kids it has to be before college.

Besides, there is no college professor on earth qualified to home school someone through college. It takes dozens of professors in various fields to give someone a college education. How do you think your average mom is going to do it?

You're a lunatic.


Posted by .
Unregistered


redo the study for just qualified whites and Asians, exclude minorities and education majors


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: redo the study for just qualified whites and Asians, exclude minorities and education majors

­

trade war with China.  Time to ban Chinese from American school system.  Why should hard working Americans pay for these spys and thieves?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

trade war with China.  Time to ban Chinese from American school system.  Why should hard working Americans pay for these spys and thieves?

yep, like gumtard


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
68% of American kids can't read, 80% can't do math or even make change, what would you do?

They're dumb and expendable!  They can fight and die in wars for Israel!  Kekekekeke!
\
:jew:


Posted by .
Unregistered


They're dumb and expendable!.  They can vote GOP and give me more tax cuts and gimmethats
/
:snob:


Posted by GenSnowflake
Unregistered


sure, 4 years of victimology, intersectionality, womyn's studies, diversity training... will all make a kid stupid


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: They're dumb and expendable!.  They can vote GOP and give me more tax cuts and gimmethats
/
:snob:

­
Cuz I’m gonna he lik u sum day. Don’t need to be readin. Be hittin that lottery one day.
\
:cletus:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close