Topic: I have just drunk SEVEN pints of Budweiser in 43 minutes. And I still have 9 to go!
Posted by .
Unregistered

If I told you that I like bier, and I have a slight buzz going on, I wouldn't be lying to you.

I FUCKING LOVE BIER!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Posted by .
Unregistered

pints?

Posted by .
Unregistered

A 16 pack?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Budweiser isn’t beer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: pints?

Yes pints.  568ml.  Each.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A 16 pack?

4 x 4 packs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Budweiser isn’t beer.
/
:crybaby:

It is the KING of biers.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

rice beer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
/

Budweiser is made from horse piss.

FACT

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
/

FACT

WRONG

Horse urine tastes more better!

REAL FACT!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Usually I'm a beer snob- but lately I've been drinking Bud Light. Not much of a hangover. Works for me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Usually I'm a beer snob- but lately I've been drinking Bud Light. Not much of a hangover. Works for me.

­

I refer to it as "guest beer"  so that when people show up at my camp without their own they only do it once.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If I told you that I like bier, and I have a slight buzz going on, I wouldn't be lying to you.

I FUCKING LOVE BIER!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

­
Are you a native Canadian?

Posted by Canuck
Unregistered

. said:

FACT

­
WRONG!!!

It's made from weasel piss.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Canuck said:
. said:

FACT

­
WRONG!!!

It's made from weasel piss.

­
Explain the Budweiser horses?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's Summer Timb! And that means Bud Light Lime!! :canada:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I refer to it as "guest beer"  so that when people show up at my camp without their own they only do it once.

­Are you a hobo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Budweiser < Lager.

Tastes like fucking witch piss. Don't get me wrong, if I'm stuck on a desert island and that's all there is, I'll drink the shit. Otherwise, fuck off. Budweiser is German for rat shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Budweiser < Lager.

Tastes like fucking witch piss. Don't get me wrong, if I'm stuck on a desert island and that's all there is, I'll drink the shit. Otherwise, fuck off. Budweiser is German for rat shit.
/
:winner:

And yet it is the world's best selling bier, and has trademarked the phrase "KING OF BEERS".
/
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And yet it is the world's best selling bier, and has trademarked the phrase "KING OF BEERS". Das rite!
/
:carlton:

­To each their own. America's not exactly renowned for its cultural depth and sophistication. lol Personally, I think it's horrid. But as I said, it'd do, in a pinch; pretty much anything would.

Bud isn't the world's best-selling beer. In fact, wasn't it recently knocked off the top slot, even over there?

It can trademark what the fuck it likes. Call itself 'The Holy Lord God of Beers'. Doesn't make a fuck. Odd choice for an American product, actually, given your (professed) aversion to royalty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
And yet it is the world's best selling bier, and has trademarked the phrase "KING OF BEERS". Das rite!
/
:carlton:

­To each their own. America's not exactly renowned for its cultural depth and sophistication. lol Personally, I think it's horrid. But as I said, it'd do, in a pinch; pretty much anything would.

Bud isn't the world's best-selling beer. In fact, wasn't it recently knocked off the top slot, even over there?

It can trademark what the fuck it likes. Call itself 'The Holy Lord God of Beers'. Doesn't make a fuck. Odd choice for an American product, actually, given your (professed) aversion to royalty.

It is the world's best selling beer.  IF you exclude Chinese SHYTE that is not sold in the west.  Obviously, just because 1 in 1.7 people on earth is Asian, some fucking beer from dogs and cat intestines might sell more, but that is irrelevant.  WHat beer insect people drink, doesn't count.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It is the world's best selling beer.  IF you exclude Chinese SHYTE that is not sold in the west.  Obviously, just because 1 in 1.7 people on earth is Asian, some fucking beer from dogs and cat intestines might sell more, but that is irrelevant.  WHat beer insect people drink, doesn't count.

:mittens:

­Right. Because 'murica is the world. lol

World Series!
\
:winner:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.