Topic: WHEN (not if) GREAT Britain leaves the Soviet European Union, millenial SCUM will have to pay
Posted by .
Unregistered

roaming charges when they take their TARD-fones abroad.  :mittens:

Stupid millenial SCUM!
/
:oldlady:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

Um, you will have to pay such charges too.

Why do you cheer making life more expensive and difficult for the benefit of wealthy corporations?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Um, you will have to pay such charges too.

Why do you cheer making life more expensive and difficult for the benefit of wealthy corporations?

WHEN (not if) GREAT Britain leaves the EU I will NEVER have to pay roaming charges, for the following reasons:

1.  I will NEVER travel beyond England's green and pleasant land (EVERYWHERE outside is a shithole.  Except Iceland).
2.  I don't have a mobile phone.
3.  Here, yours I believe: :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
WHEN (not if) GREAT Britain leaves the EU I will NEVER have to pay roaming charges, for the following reasons:

1.  I will NEVER travel beyond England's green and pleasant land (EVERYWHERE outside is a shithole.  Except Iceland).

­

You don’t sound like you’re very important

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

You don’t sound like you’re very important

Well, seeing as we live in a computer simulation, I am not only important, I am actually the ONLY thing that exists.  EVERYTHING else is merely there for MY experiential amusement.  Including YOU.  :mittens:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said:

I thought you supposedly lived and worked around the world. Why would you give that up?

Also, the Netherlands is nicer than England. I mean, c'mon. Compare Amersfoort vs. Coventry. Or even Rotterdam or Eindhoven vs. Coventry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

I thought you supposedly lived and worked around the world. Why would you give that up?

Also, the Netherlands is nicer than England. I mean, c'mon. Compare Amersfoort vs. Coventry. Or even Rotterdam or Eindhoven vs. Coventry.

a). I did live and work around the world.  Past tense.  Check your little spreadsheet of all my posts, ever.  England, USA, Germany, Sweden, India, Japan, and South Africa.  Check them.

b). I have also travelled to dozens of other countries for work or on holiday.

c). I literally have ZERO interest in ever leaving the U.K. for any reason, other than to immigrate to Iceland.  That is the ONLY time I will consider going abroad, ever again.  I know YOU cannot comprehend that, and I don't give a shit.  I've been to 38 U.S. States (ALL shit).  Canada (shit).  Most European countries (mostly shit).  Several African countries (obviously shit).  Various Asian countries (literally shit).  

d).  The Netherlands is very similar to England. But, because they don't waste 75% of their tax income on fighting pointless foreign wars, their roads are in MUCH better condition.

e).  Comparing Amsterdam to Coventry is like comparing London to Enschede.  For the avoidance of doubt, it is retarded.  This is Enschede's only claim to fame: 

Although having stayed there in 2015 I can say it's been rebuilt, and looks very modern and hi-tech now.

Coventry looked the same after Hitler bombed the shit out of it in WWII.  Digression: there is a standing joke among people from The Black Country which goes "I don't agree with everything Hitler did, but when I heard he bombed Coventry, I can understand where he was coming from" :rimshot:

f).  Are we done here?  You :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said:
. said:

a). I did live and work around the world.  Past tense.  Check your little spreadsheet of all my posts, ever.  England, USA, Germany, Sweden, India, Japan, and South Africa.  Check them.

b). I have also travelled to dozens of other countries for work or on holiday.

c). I literally have ZERO interest in ever leaving the U.K. for any reason, other than to immigrate to Iceland.  That is the ONLY time I will consider going abroad, ever again.  I know YOU cannot comprehend that, and I don't give a shit.  I've been to 38 U.S. States (ALL shit).  Canada (shit).  Most European countries (mostly shit).  Several African countries (obviously shit).  Various Asian countries (literally shit).  

d).  The Netherlands is very similar to England. But, because they don't waste 75% of their tax income on fighting pointless foreign wars, their roads are in MUCH better condition.

e).  Comparing Amsterdam to Coventry is like comparing London to Enschede.  For the avoidance of doubt, it is retarded.  This is Enschede's only claim to fame: 

Although having stayed there in 2015 I can say it's been rebuilt, and looks very modern and hi-tech now.

Coventry looked the same after Hitler bombed the shit out of it in WWII.  Digression: there is a standing joke among people from The Black Country which goes "I don't agree with everything Hitler did, but when I heard he bombed Coventry, I can understand where he was coming from" :rimshot:

f).  Are we done here?  You :fag:

:snicker:

OP just :pwned: Death2Me :mittens:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.