Topic: Why is it your lust to fuck an ex comes only after a breakup?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I can’t explain it. Every relationship I’ve been in the lust just ratchets up after it’s over. Is it list for the forbidden? Missing what’s lost? Loneliness?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ego protecting itself

Posted by .
Unregistered

anal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's to get your revenge and have your way with them one last time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can think of one ex I would never want to touch again. Absolute bitch that I got away from when the getting was good. And she suddenly decided she hated everything she liked about me. Don’t get this hate-fucking mindset.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ego protecting itself

­
How so? It’s best to not be with someone once the relationship ends

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can think of one ex I would never want to touch again. Absolute bitch that I got away from when the getting was good. And she suddenly decided she hated everything she liked about me. Don’t get this hate-fucking mindset.

­
That’s thinking rationally. When it comes to fucking that’s not always the case. Hell, fucking at all in today’s climate carries lots of social risk

Posted by .
Unregistered

Human nature.
We want what we can't have.
Forbidden can be sexy.
Unless it was really bad we forget the bad and remember more the good.

Best analogy. Going back out with an ex is like putting spoiled milk in the fridge and returning later expecting it to be good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My wife looks better after I have fucked other chicks. Same thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can’t explain it. Every relationship I’ve been in the lust just ratchets up after it’s over. Is it list for the forbidden? Missing what’s lost? Loneliness?

It is hate fucking.  You're marking your territory to spoil it for her new boyfriend(s) / husband(s).  You also hope to slip it up her ARSE, which she never let you when you were together.  That's my theory anyway.
/
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It doesn't.

The cunt's gone. Forget her and move on.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.