Topic: Why are these shitbag libbies outraged at Trump's plan to send illegals to sanctuary places?
Posted by .
Unregistered

The libbies should be fighting to have as many illegals as possible in sanctuary places. Illegal aliens are an asset to wherever they end up. They strengthen the places they end up. Why is there even an iota of resistance from the libbies to Trump's plan?

I'm trying to make sense of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The libbies should be fighting to have as many illegals as possible in sanctuary places. Illegal aliens are an asset to wherever they end up. They strengthen the places they end up. Why is there even an iota of resistance from the libbies to Trump's plan?

You are trying to make sense of liberalism? Liberalism is a mental disease. You treat it, not make sense of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You are trying to make sense of liberalism? Liberalism is a mental disease. You treat it, not make sense of it.

­yep

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The libbies should be fighting to have as many illegals as possible in sanctuary places. Illegal aliens are an asset to wherever they end up. They strengthen the places they end up. Why is there even an iota of resistance from the libbies to Trump's plan?

You are trying to make sense of liberalism? Liberalism is a mental disease. You exterminate it, not make sense of it.

­

FIFY

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

Libtards only want illegals for their votes and because it’s opposite of what trump wants. Libtards don’t want to be around them.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.