Topic: Trump winning bigly he has balls, Democrats shitting bricks.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273482/trump-proposes-bus-illegals-sanctuary-cities-matthew-vadum

Posted by .
Unregistered

NO FUCKING BROWN FILTH ON US SOIL.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It’s just Trump flapping his cock-holster. His own people have already told him it wouldn’t be legal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shrug: I guess a gust of hot air is “winning”.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :shrug:  I guess a gust of hot air is “winning”.

I guess all the Democrats were full of hot air about sanctuary cities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

is this just a one year warning like he gave mexico? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: is this just a one year warning like he gave mexico? :lol:

­
Fake News!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s just Trump flapping his cock-holster.  His own people have already told him it wouldn’t be legal.

AYRTFS? Trump says things to trigger his critics. 5D chess all the way. It's dolts like you who believe it is anything but. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It’s just Trump flapping his cock-holster.  His own people have already told him it wouldn’t be legal.

AYRTFS? Trump says things to trigger his critics. 5D chess all the way. It's dolts like you who believe it is anything but. :rofl:

And it's Baggers who believe anything he says and then don't seem to hear when he reverses himself.  :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thank God for President Trump.  He'll easily win a second term.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And it's Baggers who believe anything he says and then don't seem to hear when he reverses himself.  :rofl:

He did one thing proved Democrats to be hypocrites. and sanctuary cities is just another hoax.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He did one thing proved Democrats to be hypocrites. and sanctuary cities is just another hoax.

­
And he DIDN’T do one thing... he DIDN’T slow down illegal immigration.

At all. Not even one little fucking bit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
And he DIDN’T do one thing...  he DIDN’T slow down illegal immigration.

At all.  Not even one little fucking bit.

This. Obama was tougher on illegals than Trump.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Absolutely false, you dumb faggot. Trump brilliantly peeled back the layers of liberal hypocrisy by saying he was going to send the brown filth to sanctuary cities, and then sat back as the libtards started melting down screaming "not in my city". Once again, 5D chess. I don't expect you to comprehend the irony.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
And he DIDN’T do one thing...  he DIDN’T slow down illegal immigration.

At all.  Not even one little fucking bit.

Wait, are you wanting Trump to slow down brown filth immigration or just boasting how the libtards are blocking him doing so? Which is it, faggot?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

This. Obama was tougher on illegals than Trump.

'bongo bused spics to flyover cities. Where was the libtard rage then?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thank God for President Trump.  He'll easily win a second term.

He will win reelection by a historic landside and the faggers will still be telling us how Trump's 'failures' are not popular with Americans. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He will win reelection by a historic landside and the faggers will still be telling us how Trump's 'failures' are not popular with Americans. :LOL:
yep

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Absolutely false, you dumb faggot. Trump brilliantly peeled back the layers of liberal hypocrisy by saying he was going to send the brown filth to sanctuary cities, and then sat back as the libtards started melting down screaming "not in my city". Once again, 5D chess. I don't expect you to comprehend the irony.

So Trump scores a brilliant victory over liberal hypocrisy....  and meanwhile record numbers of immigrants continue to pour over the border?

Winning!!!!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

(((Jared))) and (((Ivanka))) don't want Trump to hurt their pet beanlets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

So Trump scores a brilliant victory over liberal hypocrisy....  and meanwhile record numbers of immigrants continue to pour over the border?

Winning!!!!
\
:winner:
yep democrats owned hard

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.