Topic: Notre dame Burns. The libfags have destroyed Paris
Posted by .feminist
Unregistered

Gender equality caused this fire.

No doubt about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh well, nothing lasts :shrug: 
But now at least there is a chance to build an equally beautiful mosque in its place with fire sprinklers and all modern safety  systems in place.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Damn, sucks to be the guy on the crew renovating it that probably left a cigarette burning or something. I wonder if they will ever figure out who started it.

With this amount of damage... even if, nobody will ever figure out what happened unless the guy confesses.  But he won't. 

The thing is the workers finished work at 5pm and the flames showed up 1.5 hr later.  My bet is they'll come up with some bullshit cause like an electrical spark and close the case.

Why do you give a fuck?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: Damn, sucks to be the guy on the crew renovating it that probably left a cigarette burning or something. I wonder if they will ever figure out who started it.

With this amount of damage... even if, nobody will ever figure out what happened unless the guy confesses.  But he won't. 

The thing is the workers finished work at 5pm and the flames showed up 1.5 hr later.  My bet is they'll come up with some bullshit cause like an electrical spark and close the case.

Why do you give a fuck?

You sound like an ameriCUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is why you need surveillance cameras EVERYWHERE

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jean-Claude Junckers and his london school of economics buddies must be filled with glee.

They already have plans to build a giant American-style mall over the remains. It will feature Nlke, GAP, apple store, Mcdonalds!

­they already have all that at the louvre.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You sound like an ameriCUNT.

­you sound like a green-toothed pasty limey shitstain on the dole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder if it's part of a larger pattern. This isn't the first.

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wonder if it's part of a larger pattern. This isn't the first.

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

­
Antifa no doubt.

Arent they the ones destroying status or spraypainting the portraits of old white alumnies in ivy league halls?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.