Topic: Notre dame Burns. The libfags have destroyed Paris
Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow, it's going to be completely gutted by the fire.

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said: Don't be fooled by Macron's words.
The french-euro elites have been defacing and erasing French history and culture for decades now.

That's not to count the paintings done in menstrual blood exhibited in the old palace or the other postmodern "sculpture" representing a vagina that is exhibited in places of high cultural values.
The goal of the European union is to erase the past and anything else, language, art, architecture...etc that binds people to some type of identity. They want to become Americans.
Fast food, Kim Kardashian, Levis Jeans, McDonalds. Elites want a universal global commercial culture.

This is nonsense.

The EU is absolutely interested in Europe's history and cultural heritage. They are also quite keen on promoting Europe's diverse cultures. Suggesting otherwise is retarded.

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/naples-receives-major-injection-of-eu-funds-for-cultural-heritage-preservation/

The Euroskeptic tabloid readers were moaning about the construction of a European History museum in Brussels. The EU has plenty of minority language funding.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Islam makes sense and would be great in Europe but it's just the Arabs that come with it that make the pill hard to swallow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Progressives want to destroy the past. Whether it's confederate monuments or churches, progressives want to destroy any past symbols of patriarchy, racism, homophobia.

Conservatives want to save the past.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: patriarchy, racism, homophobia.

­
But the question is, could any civilization have existed without those three? Probably not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Pope probably just rolled up a fat one and chuckles at the destruction of the Notre Dame.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: patriarchy, racism, homophobia.

­
But the question is, could any civilization have existed without those three? Probably not.

­
Exactly.  Progressive poison will destroy western civilization.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
The EU has plenty of minority language funding.

­
French and German didn't used to be minority languages.

We in charge now
\
:arab::apu::carlton:

Posted by death2me

. said:
­
French and German didn't used to be minority languages.

We in charge now
\

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: French and German didn't used to be minority languages.

We in charge now
\

:winner:

­
Your use of the winner emote constitutes hate speech against retards.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­
Your use of the winner emote constitutes hate speech against retards.

According to SJW Twatter, it is "ableist," as is the "r slur."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wow, it's going to be completely gutted by the fire.

­
If you've seen it inside you know it will be burning until the morning.  Even some of the walls may collapse as they were reinforced with timber. The whole fucking thing is essentially already gone and it's about time to start to think about rebuilding it, but not before exterminating the Muslim scum that has infested Paris and turned it into a cathedral-burning shithole.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­
If you've seen it inside you know it will be burning until the morning.  Even some of the walls may collapse as they were reinforced with timber. The whole fucking thing is essentially already gone and it's about time to start to think about rebuilding it, but not before exterminating the Muslim scum that has infested Paris and turned it into a cathedral-burning shithole.

Um, blaming Muslins for this is incredibly gross. Scapegoating. 

It's more likely to be a yellow-vest, alt-right tard than an Akbar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The roof is on fire, we dont need to water, lets the mother fucker burn
\
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­
I didn't blame Muslims for the fire.  At this time we don't know what caused it and it could have been related to the work being done on the cathedral.  

I suggested exterminating all French Muslims because it makes no sense to rebuild the cathedral when the city continues to be an outpost of the Ummah.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Exactly.  Progressive poison will destroy western civilization.

­
What if AIDS had appeared in Europe in the 1200s? Back before tri-therapy and all that shit?
Probably everyone would have died of it and Europe would have been conquered by Arabs, Huns or Mongols.

Same with racism.
Do you feel at ease when you go to the 7/11 late at night to buy a pack of smoke and some african accosts you to ask if you can't spare a smoke? Neither do I.
You can't build a society if your whole organism genetically is coded not to your neighbor because he's a nig.

Patriarchy?
Do I even need to explain myself..

Posted by JACQUES_STRAPPE
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
­

­How about because it’s eight hundred fucking years old and because structures like it sometimes just up and burn down the way ancient buildings will?
\
:mel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

JACQUES_STRAPPE said:
death2me said:
. said:
­

­How about because it’s eight hundred fucking years old and because structures like it sometimes just up and burn down the way ancient buildings will?
\
:mel:

­
Why didn't the builders install a sprinkler system in it? LAzy union fucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: CNN Bullet Point: Trump suggests Paris firefighters need 'flying water tankers' to fight blaze­

:lol:

:rockon:

­
Good idea, get a Skycrane up there with a lot of water and put it out. Too bad no Skycranes in Pariee

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Damn, sucks to be the guy on the crew renovating it that probably left a cigarette burning or something. I wonder if they will ever figure out who started it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Damn, sucks to be the guy on the crew renovating it that probably left a cigarette burning or something. I wonder if they will ever figure out who started it.

Not me
\
:arab:­:fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Varg Vikernes lives in France, doesn’t he?

:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jean-Claude Junckers and his london school of economics buddies must be filled with glee.

They already have plans to build a giant American-style mall over the remains. It will feature Nlke, GAP, apple store, Mcdonalds!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Damn, sucks to be the guy on the crew renovating it that probably left a cigarette burning or something. I wonder if they will ever figure out who started it.

With this amount of damage... even if, nobody will ever figure out what happened unless the guy confesses.  But he won't. 

The thing is the workers finished work at 5pm and the flames showed up 1.5 hr later.  My bet is they'll come up with some bullshit cause like an electrical spark and close the case.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.