Topic: Why referendum on guns threatens Switzerland's membership of Schengen
Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

You anti-EU, alt-right, populist, 2A tards might enjoy this.

Note that Switzerland is not a member of the EU or EEA but joined Schengen a decade ago.

The Schengen Agreement got rid of passport checks between most countries within Europe.

Also, Switzerland has a tradition of direct democracy (I.e., plenty of referenda).

Why referendum on guns threatens Switzerland's membership of Schengen

https://www.thelocal.ch/20190415/why-the-swiss-gun-referendum-threatens-alpine-nations-membership-of-schengen-area

Posted by .
Unregistered

Switzerland should build a wall.

EU countries are getting flooded by a 3rd world brown horde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTC5Ko0iiHA

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said: Switzerland should build a wall.

EU countries are getting flooded by a 3rd world brown horde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTC5Ko0iiHA

­Nah. That is misleading.

The Schengen Agreement has vast benefits, though I can see how the supposed demands from the EU to “disarm” might not sit well with Swiss voters.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Nah. That is misleading.

The Schengen Agreement has vast benefits, though I can see how the supposed demands from the EU to “disarm” might not sit well with Swiss voters.

­not it's not about the "disarm", it's about demands. You know it's the same story as with so called "our troops" demanding support or pervertariat making demands to be called fake names such as caitlyn. EU can't make demands. Thats the point of "union". It's like iceberg without the tip. Once they start making demands - it's obvious that "union" has been overtaken by rainbow trojan horses from tar budgets. Same story with NATO. It has taken life of it's own. It's the fourth Reich. They are responsible for attacking EU with bioweapons - hordes of migrants trying to obfuscate the gonocide of europeans before that.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

.. said:
­not it's not about the "disarm", it's about demands...EU can't make demands. Thats the point of "union". 

Perhaps. I would also feel resentful of these supposed demands.

But I really wouldn't want passport control to return.

The rest of your post was Lithuanian word salad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The EU has gone full retard open borders so Switzerland really has no choice but to withdraw from Schengen, regardless of guns.

Posted by ..
Unregistered

death2me said:
.. said:
­

­thats you "judging" in the same fashion as EU making "demands". You are one of the "uber alles" rainbows who believe they reached the pinnacle of evolution. So if you don't get something it's safe to assume it's a gibberish. There is nothing above your head, except sky.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said: The EU has gone full retard open borders so Switzerland really has no choice but to withdraw from Schengen, regardless of guns.

Um, not really.

There's no benefit to internal passport controls. It's a huge, expensive hassle and a waste of everyone's time.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

https://twitter.com/Bergmann_Mat/status/1088918408777924608

Posted by ..
Unregistered

death2me said:

­ ­thats you "judging" in the same fashion as EU making "demands". You are one of the "uber alles" rainbows who believe they reached the pinnacle of evolution. So if you don't get something it's safe to assume it's a gibberish. There is nothing above your head, except sky.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: https://twitter.com/Bergmann_Mat/status/1088918408777924608

Eurocucks gonna cuck

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Um, not really.

There's no benefit to internal passport controls. It's a huge, expensive hassle and a waste of everyone's time.

­
Keeping Switzerland white and prosperous isn't a waste of their time.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
­
Keeping Switzerland white and prosperous isn't a waste of their time.

­Ridiculous. Cutting off Geneva from its French suburbs certainly doesn't help prosperity.

Could you imagine reimposing passport controls between Washington DC and Virginia? Ridiculous.

Switzerland is already rather tight on non-EEA migration.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Ridiculous. Cutting off Geneva from its French suburbs certainly doesn't help prosperity.

Could you imagine reimposing passport controls between Washington DC and Virginia? Ridiculous.

­
Hong Kong has passport control with mainland China and it is quite prosperous.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
death2me said: https://twitter.com/Bergmann_Mat/status/1088918408777924608

Eurocucks gonna cuck

­ if you read the rest of the thread, you'll learn that he feels that way because of the horrors experienced during the war.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
­

­Indeed, and it's a huge pain in the ass. It also hampers freedom, economic efficiency and optimal distribution of population.

Removing passport controls has been a brilliant innovation in Europe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said: The EU has gone full retard open borders so Switzerland really has no choice but to withdraw from Schengen, regardless of guns.

Um, not really.

Why are you still alive?

Question: how many hand grenade attacks have there been in whichever Canadian town you live, in 2015?  100?  50?  25?  10?  None?

Presumably, the answer is NONE.

How any hand grenade attacks have there been in Malmo, Sweden in 2015?

If you said "150" then you'd be RIGHT.

"But how?"
/
:ebert:

From people driving cars right across Europe, and into Sweden, carrying hand grenades from the former Yugoslavia.  

THAT is what YOU are calling for.

"No passport control!"
/
:winner:

Fine.  Enjoy your 150 hand grenade attacks in a single year.  You fucking CUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
­

­Indeed, and it's a huge pain in the ass.  It also hampers freedom, economic efficiency and optimal distribution of population.

Removing passport controls has been a brilliant innovation in Europe.
/

"optimal distribution of population"
/
:jewspeak:

Perhaps Israel should abolish passport controls?
/
:indeed:

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:
Why are you still alive?

Question: how many hand grenade attacks have there been in whichever Canadian town you live, in 2015?  100?  50?  25?  10?  None?

Presumably, the answer is NONE.

How any hand grenade attacks have there been in Malmo, Sweden in 2015?

If you said "150" then you'd be RIGHT.

"But how?"
/
:ebert:

From people driving cars right across Europe, and into Sweden, carrying hand grenades from the former Yugoslavia.  

THAT is what YOU are calling for.

"No passport control!"
/

Fine.  Enjoy your 150 hand grenade attacks in a single year.  You fucking CUNT.

Actually, there were 10 in Malmö in 2015 and 30 "explosions". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

The Balkan states are not in Schengen, so the existing passport controls failed to stop them.

Also, Sweden implemented passport checks at the Danish border in 2015.

http://cphpost.dk/news/finally-sweden-ends-oresund-id-controls.html

“The Swedish ID control has put the entire Øresund region on the back foot,” said Denmark’s PM, Lars Løkke Rasmussen.

“The controls have caused significant disturbance for commuters and other travellers moving between Denmark and Sweden, and have impacted the string dynamic the region has enjoyed for decades. I look forward to conditions for commuters, businesses and others in the region improving considerably.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­
Geneva won't be "cut off" from France.

You just have to show your passport.

Is Canada "cut off" from America?

Lots of people drive between USA & Canada on a daily basis.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.