Topic: Lori Loughlin morning pleads Not Guilty
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/04/15/lori-loughlin-pleads-not-guilty-college-bribery-case/

Posted by .
Unregistered

what a dumb bitch

Posted by .
Unregistered

Federal prosecutors have a 95% conviction rate. Did no one explain this to her?

If you plead not guilty, they’re going to fuck you up.
\
:kojak:

But it’s my super extra hopeful wish to go free! They have to see it my way, I just know they will!
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: what a dumb bitch

What is she guilty of ? The school asked for x amt of dollars to let her kid in she paid it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What is she guilty of ? The school asked for x amt of dollars to let her kid in she paid it.

­
Is bribery not a felony crime anymore?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Only if your last name is Clinton.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

So the school committed the bribery?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yes, and so is shipping fish in the wrong bag. Felonies ain't what they used to be. I guarantee that if the government so chose, you yourself could be charged with a 'felony' and the government could make the charge stick. Welcome to the new and improved USA. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So the school committed the bribery?

I believe the word you are looking for is extortion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I see no difference in what she did and a wealthy individual donating millions of dollars to build a new wing on the campus in exchange for letting their little snowflake attend the school and a name plaque on the wall. What about all the ni66ers who can't read or write that are recruited for the sports teams and yet given a pass and graduate with 'honors'? The whole system is corrupt. The elites caught in the recent scam are being thrown under the bus for appearance sake. Where is the head of education at the state department in all of this?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I see no difference in what she did and a wealthy individual donating millions of dollars to build a new wing on the campus in exchange for letting their little snowflake attend the school and a name plaque on the wall. What about all the ni66ers who can't read or write that are recruited for the sports teams and yet given a pass and graduate with 'honors'? The whole system is corrupt. The elites caught in the recent scam are being thrown under the bus for appearance sake. Where is the head of education at the state department in all of this?

What about affirmative action, my kids had Blacks pushed ahead of them just because of color of skin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­From what I understand, she didn’t just “donate” money to the school, she had the money routed through a few offshore accounts/orgs to essentially launder the payment and hide tax liabilities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What about affirmative action, my kids had Blacks pushed ahead of them just because of color of skin.

Affirmative-action is no different and should be abolished. In fact, ape-formative action is a valid defense for Ms. Lori.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­From what I understand, she didn’t just “donate” money to the school, she had the money routed through a few offshore accounts/orgs to essentially launder the payment and hide tax liabilities.

What tax liabilities would she be on the hook for? These charges are just another example of government overreach. The true villains here are the schools.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­and she paid to have the SAT scored of her little monsters changed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

How is that criminal? This should be a civil trial for fraud against the school.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

How is that criminal? This should be a civil trial for fraud against the school.

If the state or fed give money to the school, then she defrauded the public purse.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.