Topic: Teenager who raped British girl on cruise walks free cause attack was in international waters
Posted by duck.boat
Unregistered

An Italian teenager accused of raping a 17-year-old British girl on a cruise ship has been freed on a legal technicality because the alleged attack took place in international waters.

The suspect, aged 18, was arrested after she told Spanish police he forced her into his cabin on board the MSC Divina as it sailed through the Mediterranean on Thursday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/rape-cruise-ship-italy-suspect-spain-police-valencia-court-a8870211.html

Time to go on a cruise
\
:duckman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was he really eyetalian?  Or was he "eyetalian"?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Was he really eyetalian?  Or was he "eyetalian"?

:motorcycle: Yes, we hear you. brother.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The cultural marxism is working.  I now no longer give a SHIT about women getting raped.  Couldn't care less.  Don't care if he gets away with it.  Genuinely, and sincerely couldn't give a shit.  Women are so wonderful, so strong, so much more valuable than men, we are told, constantly, that I don't care what happens to them.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

teenaper = :obama:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Was he really eyetalian?  Or was he "eyetalian"?

I'm guessing ni66er.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The cultural marxism is working.  I now no longer give a SHIT about women getting raped.  Couldn't care less.  Don't care if he gets away with it.  Genuinely, and sincerely couldn't give a shit.  Women are so wonderful, so strong, so much more valuable than men, we are told, constantly, that I don't care what happens to them.  :mittens:

This ^

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didnt these people ever watch The Simpsons?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can’t rape the willing

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The cultural marxism is working.  I now no longer give a SHIT about women getting raped.  Couldn't care less.  Don't care if he gets away with it.  Genuinely, and sincerely couldn't give a shit.  Women are so wonderful, so strong, so much more valuable than men, we are told, constantly, that I don't care what happens to them.  :mittens:

This ^

:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.