Topic: I cut through the BULLSHIT of the modern scam world, and trolls on this board, like THIS!
Posted by .
Unregistered

I am not on the same level as YOU.  YOU are PISSANT in my presence.  BOW you WORMS.  BOW! BEFORE! ME!
/
:trev:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=k3ebH_1555242450

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

what do you think it is: battle for hearts and minds, a trick or treating you to magic magicians of MAGA?
so that is the problem with you. you wouldn't be able to put rubic cube together even if you had your eyes wide open. you don't need eyes to be blind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said: what do you think it is: battle for hearts and minds, a trick or treating you to magic magicians of MAGA?
so that is the problem with you. you wouldn't be able to put rubic cube together even if you had your eyes wide open. you don't need eyes to be blind.

Oi mate, can you SHUT YOUR FUCKING NOISE?  It's BORING.
/
:wigger:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

. said:
/

­what do you mean i'm boring? boring how? i'm not from tar budgets behind the boring company. you know they are probably have earth crust already bored with worldwide tunnel network like a worm infested piece of wooden log shaped like apple. They are only trying to selling it to public for the n-th time. where n is integer that is more than 1. Maybe there are no tunnels, but they have "magic" transportation method akin to teleportation. So "boring" itself serves as decoy for "mining" purposes. Think about disney movie "holes". Notice word "holes" is also a verb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.. said:
. said:
/

­what do you mean i'm boring? boring how? i'm not from tar budgets behind the boring company. you know they are probably have earth crust already bored with worldwide tunnel network like a worm infested piece of wooden log shaped like apple. They are only trying to selling it to public for the n-th time. where n is integer that is more than 1. Maybe there are no tunnels, but they have "magic" transportation method akin to teleportation. So "boring" itself serves as decoy for "mining" purposes. Think about disney movie "holes". Notice word "holes" is also a verb.

:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.