Topic: LOL Cars keep crashing into Richie Richvale's shop
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.orovillemr.com/2006/12/08/council-votes-for-stop-sign-at-lincoln-and-wyandotte/

After the meeting, Arnold Peach, A&D Transmission, said he realized funding is limited, but if a business was written up for safety violation, the issue would have to be resolved now, and not as funding became available. After making the statement, a vehicle slammed into the side of Mr. Peach's shop.

All the businessmen said there have been two many accidents because of the intersection already. Four times, cars have ran into businesses near the intersection, and in two of those accidents cars entered the buildings, they said.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.orovillemr.com/2006/12/08/council-votes-for-stop-sign-at-lincoln-and-wyandotte/

After the meeting, Arnold Peach, A&D Transmission, said he realized funding is limited, but if a business was written up for safety violation, the issue would have to be resolved now, and not as funding became available. After making the statement, a vehicle slammed into the side of Mr. Peach's shop.

All the businessmen said there have been two many accidents because of the intersection already. Four times, cars have ran into businesses near the intersection, and in two of those accidents cars entered the buildings, they said.

two many accidents 
/
;winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
two many accidents 
/
;winner:

\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol me stole arnold's mustang and crashed into the building :drunk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I will kick Arnold's ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Improvised drive-thru
\
:cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: https://www.orovillemr.com/2006/12/08/council-votes-for-stop-sign-at-lincoln-and-wyandotte/

­Wrong again dumbass! My shop is like an eighth of a mile away from that intersection + up a hill way off Wyandotte ave. :LOL:

Unregistered

Fatass is the OP!

Brb a Miata just barreled through my office :snicker:

Posted by .Real Richie
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Fatass is the OP!

­^^^ Fake Richie :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Fatass is the OP!

OLG and Kat going for a scenic drive?

Unregistered

.Real Richie said:
­^^^ Fake Richie :LOL:

­fatass the fake FAG!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Richie must have repaired the brakes.

Posted by Katalyst.nli
Unregistered

Good find! Thought this was a troll. :w00t:­

All the best to our skulleted hero on resolving this pressing issue.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Richie must have repaired the brakes.

­:potd::potd::potd:

Posted by Katalyst.nli
Unregistered

Look at the intersection of Lincoln and Wyandotte on Google Street View. Might as well be a shitty small town in Central America. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst.nli said: Look at the intersection of Lincoln and Wyandotte on Google Street View. Might as well be a shitty small town in Central America. :rofl:

­
what a shithole

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst.nli said: Look at the intersection of Lincoln and Wyandotte on Google Street View. Might as well be a shitty small town in Central America. :rofl:

­Link? Share the lulz.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.