Topic: If Akins has stopped posting his crap, why bother to post about himb?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Why not just be glad to be rid of his insanity? Sure, there are dot posts that may be himb, but they are few and far between and easily ignored. I say let sleeping dogs lie.

Posted by .
Unregistered

it's fun to needle him

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it's fun to needle him
\
:flamboyanthomosexual:

Posted by .
Unregistered

People tend to needle him for about a week, then they forget about him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Agreed, he was fun to kick around. But why encourage him to become all frothy (something he was good at)? Why not move on?

Posted by .
Unregistered

gumtard PWND

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: gumtard PWND

And just what do you mean by that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it's fun to needle him

Translation: "I am an unemployed OCD butthurt faggot loser who is batshit obsessed with someone who causes my inferiority complex to flare up uncontrollably."

Posted by .
Unregistered

LMAO

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
This troll monitors what he believes to be an ongoing battle between Akins and Gumbi, regardless of who is posting.

When the troll interprets a post to have pwned Akins' rival he posts "gumbtard PWND" or some variant.

Sometimes the troll needs more input in order to make a a decision and will then post a question directed at Akins' opposition, again referring to the poster as gumbtard or some variant.

This may be the same poster who bumps threads with a question mark.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Translation: "I am an unemployed OCD butthurt faggot loser who is batshit obsessed with someone who causes my inferiority complex to flare up uncontrollably."

Hey look! Steve calling other people unemployed OCD losers! :lol: The irony.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
This troll monitors what he believes to be an ongoing battle between Akins and Gumbi, regardless of who is posting.

When the troll interprets a post to have pwned Akins' rival he posts "gumbtard PWND" or some variant.

Sometimes the troll needs more input in order to make a a decision and will then post a question directed at Akins' opposition, again referring to the poster as gumbtard or some variant.

­You mean the actual Walter Dempsey, as opposed to the sock-puppet Walter Dempsey who, along with Death2Me and Original_Lonely_Guy were/are sock-puppets of the butthurt faggot loser with the OCD obsession for Akins.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yes, it's the same poster who bumps threads with a question mark. The guy is a complete idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Steve should commit suicide. He is such a worthless loser anyhow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­The irony is that it is the unemployed losers who are OCD over the fact that Akins (who has evidence of having been more productive in his life than many) is not forced to seek employment, much to the dismay and obvious consternation of those who would love to see him punished by being forced into hard labor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­The irony is that it is the unemployed losers who are OCD over the fact that Akins (who has evidence of having been more productive in his life than many) is not forced to seek employment, much to the dismay and obvious consternation of those who would love to see him punished by being forced into hard labor.

Said the welfare recipient (Steven Lewis Akins, on a government handout because he's too fat to work)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:sock:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought Steve was highly intelligent. Why would he be forced into hard labor? Surely some big company would hire him as CEO on account of his intellect and 167 IQ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

PC

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I thought Steve was highly intelligent. Why would he be forced into hard labor? Surely some big company would hire him as CEO on account of his intellect and 167 IQ.

­When you are as intelligent as Akins is, you see through all the bullshit that other people fall for, things like liberalism, Christianity, crony-capitalism, etc.

That pisses off the gullible people who fall for those things, causing them to become defensive about their erroneous beliefs that Akins correctly identifies as bullshit, leading to annimosity of the sort seen on this very forum on the part of those whose pet-beliefs are devastated by Akins callous and unforgiving logic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­When you are as intelligent as Akins is

He has a 139 IQ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So put the boy back on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­When you are as intelligent as Akins is

He has a 139 IQ.

­Which places him in the top 10% of the most brilliant people on earth.

Nearly 40% more intelligent than the average white man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Or call up some better sockpuppets, gumtardo.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.