Topic: How many people do you know who suddenly have Transgender kids?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Caused by childhood vaccines example vaccine with female dna given to a young boy and visa versa.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

My kids (age 1 and 2) are both gay. It's beautiful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chromosomes define your sex.
Not how you mutilate your body.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Caused by childhood vaccines example vaccine with female dna given to a young boy and visa versa.

­
is there any research to back this up?  

I honestly believe that 95% of them would not be doing this if they were born 20 years earlier.  Something from TV and books is giving the idea that they are in the wrong body

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Chromosomes define your sex.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Chromosomes define your sex.

­
:potd:­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Caused by childhood vaccines example vaccine with female dna given to a young boy and visa versa.

­

I honestly believe that 95% of them would not be doing this if they were born 20 years earlier.  Something from TV and books is giving the idea that they are in the wrong body

­Sexual identity has turned into a fashion statement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:flaming:
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Parents of transgender teens have lives that revolve around advocating for their child’s hormone therapy, puberty blockers, and double mastectomies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’m a trans Latino son of an illegal immigrant and I fear these qualities will expose me to hatred. I take pride in my marginalized identity. My birthers have supported me with gender-affirming care and have even taken me on protest trips.

\

:animefan:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Parents want to express themselves through their child’s sexual identities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
This. I have a daughter like this. She was feminine and had a bad boyfriend who I hated, and now she looks like a dyke and has LGBT shit everywhere even though she says she isn’t gay all her friends are constantly gay, bi, Herero, etc - it is fucking crazy. Watch Debra Koh on the Joe Rogan podcast, she explains it in her book

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny:
\
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­:potd:

This.  

A generation of parents raised as snowflakes, educated as liberal arts majors, bled dry by exorbitant student loans and housing prices, believing that they are undeserving of whatever little privilege they have, finally have kid and proceed to mess it up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
This.  I have a daughter like this.  She was feminine and had a bad boyfriend who I hated, and now she looks like a dyke and has LGBT shit everywhere even though she says she isn’t gay all her friends are constantly gay, bi, Herero, etc - it is fucking crazy. Watch Debra Koh on the Joe Rogan podcast, she explains it in her book

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Childhood vaccines are causing kids to be transgenders.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bull Shit
Caitlyn Marie Jenner was born William Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949, in Mount Kisco, New York, to Esther Ruth (née McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner. Her father was an arborist. She is of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent

­arborist = redneck with a rope and chainsaw

English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent = redneck  

:case closed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­arborist = redneck with a rope and chainsaw

English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent = redneck  

:case closed:

­
BLECH, a filthy menial
/
:jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Childhood vaccines are causing kids to be transgenders.

­

I’m transgendered
|
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­jews are what's going on. If not for themb, none of this transgendered insanity would be taking place.

­they were doing the exact same shit in 1920's Berlin.

When the Jews were counterfeiting the German currency so much they had to pay for bread with a wheelbarrow of cash, that was Jews 

they were using the money to buy up the young chidren for sex, this made Nazis popular.

Americans are monsters, orcs of SAuron

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
This.  I have a daughter like this.  She was feminine and had a bad boyfriend who I hated, and now she looks like a dyke and has LGBT shit everywhere even though she says she isn’t gay all her friends are constantly gay, bi, Herero, etc - it is fucking crazy. Watch Debra Koh on the Joe Rogan podcast, she explains it in her book

­kids are retarded, you have to just love them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.