Topic: How many people do you know who suddenly have Transgender kids?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:beta:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:puke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You're asking it wrong.

How many kids do you know who have desperate and lonely parents struggling to get attention, no matter who gets hurt in the process?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Girl Dick!
\
:bean:

­
B-B-B-BOY PUSSY
\
:cryingnazi:

I’M SO AROUSED AND CONFUSED
\
:repub:

­
THREAD DELIVERS!
\
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bigots will be bigots.
Mostly: stupid.
\
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FINALLY! INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON LITERACY, SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS, KIDS NEED TO THINK HARD ABOUT IMAGINING A NEW GENDER FOR THEMSELVES!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stupid, stupid Libfags
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duck yoU!

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is happening with kids in my 'hood also. The parents LOVE the attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

CantFightNature said: https://ifunny.co/picture/i-think-i-might-regret-my-ochiectomy-nsfw-maybe-hey-rd1zNFPg6
­
I think I might regret my ochiectomy. [NSFW maybe] Hey so idk if this feeling is normal for a trans woman. I had my orchiectomy two weeks ago to start my transition and I really don't know how I feel about it. I honestly kinda miss my testicles. There was always a sexual part to my transition as the thought of transitioning and living as a woman always aroused me, and now with my plummeting t levels and lack of libido I've barely thought about transitioning and the thought doesnt give me that much joy. I honestly feel like Ijust mutilated myselfl and I'm scared I made a mistake. Are these feelings nor- mal?? I felt so steadfast for years about wanting to transition, and now it's kinda meh. I don't know if maybe I'm just not handling the sudden change well or ifI seriouslyjust made a huge mistake. I was on hormones for over a year but my leveis were never right, during that time I was so excited to transition yet so disappointed that my t levels refused to drop, I haven't had sex with my partner in two months and Ijust feel awful. I'm 21 so my sexuality, and sex drive were a MAJOR part of my life, and I honestly feel a whole missing right now. Ijust want to know if these feelings are going to go away, and if not what would my next step be?

Well yeah. If you think you're trans because it turns you on...you're not really trans. Which he knows now. Oh we'll live and learn. But the good news is, losing his balls means no more intrusive sexual thoughts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: middle school carpet muncher.

­
SAW IT ON IMAX AT THE EPSTEIN THEATER!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

. said:

Well yeah. If you think you're trans because it turns you on...you're not really trans. Which he knows now. Oh we'll live and learn. But the good news is, losing his balls means no more intrusive sexual thoughts.

­
Should of stayed a chick with a dick. Best of all worlds.

:dumbass:

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

. said: Seems like this transgender stuff took off the moment the Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage. Like it had been warming up in the bullpen.

­
I noticed the timing of that as well. Once one degenerate lifestyle becomes accepted the next one immediately takes its place for acceptance. Pedos will be next.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Heterosexual Hal said:
­
I noticed the timing of that as well. Once one degenerate lifestyle becomes accepted the next one immediately takes its place for acceptance. Pedos will be next.

GOOD!  WE ARE SAFE FOR AT LEAST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!
\
:beagle: :bulldog:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Heterosexual Hal said:
. said: Seems like this transgender stuff took off the moment the Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage. Like it had been warming up in the bullpen.

­

­
:tfb: + :ghost: = :hump:­

Posted by .
Unregistered

What companies can I buy stock in to profit from this?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: What companies can I buy stock in to profit from this?

COCK.INC (COQ ON TSE).

:fatcat:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I CAN COUNT TO POTATO!
\
:smash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When the Muslims take over these will be the first people they kill off

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When the Muslims take over these will be the first people they kill off

I can't wait.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.Heterosexual Hal said:

­

­
:tfb: + :ghost: = :hump:­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

:hulk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

No incel would do her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Have a SPRITE! guys!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.