Topic: How many people do you know who suddenly have Transgender kids?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said:
Not emulated, merely respected.

You have to earn respect. You're not entitled to it because you're mentally ill.

you're not entitled to respect,what make you think you've earned it. 

I would spit on your face faggot

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://genderjusticenv.org

Posted by Save.Us.DearPutin
Unregistered

. said: I was at a party last summer with 9 adults.  Two of them said they had tranny kids and they acted so happy over it.

Nothing can save us except for a gamma ray bath from Putin the Great

­
hey, that was my post.  I must change the number to 4 since those were two married couples with tranny kids.   Since then one guy killed himself after his whore wife left him for another man.  

Giving hormones and surgery to a kid is child abuse.  Who decided that this was legal and medically ethical?

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: You will never see a transgendered redneck. :LOL:

­
I live in IL and a friend who moved to SF told me about this phenomenon and I didn’t believe it. I guess it is a real thing. Guys here still ask girls on dates (father of middle school girls).

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cuntpunch:

Posted by .
Unregistered

went to visit muh sister. She has these two neighbors, dykes married to each other raising a young boy who thinks he is a girl. His name rhymes with Maxton. I feel bad for the poor kid. His parents undoubtedly loathe themselves and their female gender and are taking it out on the kid. Sad

Posted by .
Unregistered

nothing can save us but a burst of gamma rays from Putin's ICBM's

Posted by CantFightNature
Unregistered

https://ifunny.co/picture/i-think-i-might-regret-my-ochiectomy-nsfw-maybe-hey-rd1zNFPg6
­
I think I might regret my ochiectomy. [NSFW maybe] Hey so idk if this feeling is normal for a trans woman. I had my orchiectomy two weeks ago to start my transition and I really don't know how I feel about it. I honestly kinda miss my testicles. There was always a sexual part to my transition as the thought of transitioning and living as a woman always aroused me, and now with my plummeting t levels and lack of libido I've barely thought about transitioning and the thought doesnt give me that much joy. I honestly feel like Ijust mutilated myselfl and I'm scared I made a mistake. Are these feelings nor- mal?? I felt so steadfast for years about wanting to transition, and now it's kinda meh. I don't know if maybe I'm just not handling the sudden change well or ifI seriouslyjust made a huge mistake. I was on hormones for over a year but my leveis were never right, during that time I was so excited to transition yet so disappointed that my t levels refused to drop, I haven't had sex with my partner in two months and Ijust feel awful. I'm 21 so my sexuality, and sex drive were a MAJOR part of my life, and I honestly feel a whole missing right now. Ijust want to know if these feelings are going to go away, and if not what would my next step be?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://genderjusticenv.org

http://genderjusticenv.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/kdis.jpg

­
That is horribly wrong on so many levels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's the new "see me" trend.  It replaced owning a small dog for attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Snowflakes!
\
:police:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gawd will punish you ALL!
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by THE_CIS_CO_KID
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Bruce Jenner came from a redneck family.

Bull Shit
Caitlyn Marie Jenner was born William Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949, in Mount Kisco, New York, to Esther Ruth (née McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner. Her father was an arborist. She is of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent

­That sounds like pure apple-knocking hillbilly to me :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bull Shit
Caitlyn Marie Jenner was born William Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949, in Mount Kisco, New York, to Esther Ruth (née McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner. Her father was an arborist. She is of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent

It's a MAN, baby!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cuntpunch:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seems like this transgender stuff took off the moment the Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage. Like it had been warming up in the bullpen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bull Shit

­An arborist is another term for tree cutter. Seems kind of redneck to me.

Posted by MW.nli
Unregistered

My best buddy has a teen daughter who F to M trans.  

:tard:

Posted by DAYS.OF.NOAH
Unregistered

There were always weird guys who cross dressed in secret and they openly admitted they did it for sexual stimulation.

However, you never heard of boys wanting to be girls and then GETTING SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM THEIR PARENTS AND TEACHERS

Posted by .
Unregistered

Girl Dick!
\
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

CantFightNature said: https://ifunny.co/picture/i-think-i-might-regret-my-ochiectomy-nsfw-maybe-hey-rd1zNFPg6
­
I think I might regret my ochiectomy. [NSFW maybe] Hey so idk if this feeling is normal for a trans woman. I had my orchiectomy two weeks ago to start my transition and I really don't know how I feel about it. I honestly kinda miss my testicles. There was always a sexual part to my transition as the thought of transitioning and living as a woman always aroused me, and now with my plummeting t levels and lack of libido I've barely thought about transitioning and the thought doesnt give me that much joy. I honestly feel like Ijust mutilated myselfl and I'm scared I made a mistake. Are these feelings nor- mal?? I felt so steadfast for years about wanting to transition, and now it's kinda meh. I don't know if maybe I'm just not handling the sudden change well or ifI seriouslyjust made a huge mistake. I was on hormones for over a year but my leveis were never right, during that time I was so excited to transition yet so disappointed that my t levels refused to drop, I haven't had sex with my partner in two months and Ijust feel awful. I'm 21 so my sexuality, and sex drive were a MAJOR part of my life, and I honestly feel a whole missing right now. Ijust want to know if these feelings are going to go away, and if not what would my next step be?

Get the kid involved in competitive rickety. The problem will quickly take care of itself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Get the kid involved in competitive rickety. The problem will quickly take care of itself.

­riflery - damn autocorrect

Posted by .
Unregistered

Every saucy little trap/trans/twinklette that has gone on to become a huge adult film stars were raised by intolerant, closeted and abusive baggers in bagger country :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Girl Dick!
\
:bean:

­
B-B-B-BOY PUSSY
\
:cryingnazi:

I’M SO AROUSED AND CONFUSED
\
:repub:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.