Topic: How many people do you know who suddenly have Transgender kids?
Posted by death2me
www.freekyleusa.org/faq

. said:
­Total freaks. They're mentally ill, yet they're held up as examples to be emulated.

Society is sick.

Not emulated, merely respected.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Bull Shit. Time to round all of them up and ship them off to Brunei.

Brunei is the ideal country for Trannys and other degenerates.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Emulated. Hence the increase.
And respect here equates with encouragement. It's mental illness, ffs, not a new range of clothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Many transgender kids are really looking for a way to opt out of adolescence. If they start taking hormones and saying they are trans, they can avoid becoming fully fledged adults and stay in a perpetual Peter Pan state of childlike genderlessness. 

But wait...there's more!

1. They get attention from mommy and daddy.

2. They get treated with kid gloves by virtue signaling adults.

3. They get to be called brave and strong for doing nothing 

4. They get to participate in the latest fad. A new gender ididenti is the ultimate fashion accessory. Getting your nose pierced isn't enough.

5. It is also a form of self mutilation. Forget cutting or tattoos...messing up your hormones is so edgy!

That is the bitter truth.

Deal! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Genuine gender dysphoria is quite rare.  We're seeing an uptick of "fad" cases because of the brainwashing of "gender fluidity" at an early age, coupled with all of the hormone disruptors and endless sjw propaganda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Many transgender kids are really looking for a way to opt out of adolescence. If they start taking hormones and saying they are trans, they can avoid becoming fully fledged adults and stay in a perpetual Peter Pan state of childlike genderlessness. 

But wait...there's more!

1. They get attention from mommy and daddy.

2. They get treated with kid gloves by virtue signaling adults.

3. They get to be called brave and strong for doing nothing 

4. They get to participate in the latest fad. A new gender ididenti is the ultimate fashion accessory. Getting your nose pierced isn't enough.

5. It is also a form of self mutilation. Forget cutting or tattoos...messing up your hormones is so edgy!

That is the bitter truth.

Deal! :lol:

This, most of these retards do it because they're rejects and this gives them an "identity".

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm non binary!
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Total freaks. They're mentally ill, yet they're held up as examples to be emulated.

Society is sick.

:POTD:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

You have to earn respect. You're not entitled to it because you're mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

Society is sick.

Mentally-ill perverts have no right to respect. Just the opposite, actually.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said:

You have to earn respect. You're not entitled to it because you're mentally ill.

Having Downs Syndrome is one thing, being perverted is quite yet another. The little faggot d2m is confusing the two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everybody wants to stand out & be different.  I feel sorry for the poor kids.  Their parents are making them into freaks just so the parents can be the center of attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm different! Just like everyone else!
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

why did these two brothers, both become transgender?

did they actually have surgery to give them a vagina? or are they fakers?

if they pretend to be transgender without doing the surgery, that is trying to convince little kids to get sex changes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brave and Stunning
\
:fatkid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

what is happening is, the total eclipse of the white racial volksoul, by the black Will of the new Negro superorganism, which is driven by the will of the black consciousness, which demands total obliteration and subjugation of the white male dominating will.

this is what happens when your women are all full of black sperm

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bull Shit. Time to round all of them up and ship them off to Brunei.

Brunei is the ideal country for Trannys and other degenerates.

No!  We will instead ship the muslims here!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

This

Posted by .
Unregistered

:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Zero

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is the same as anorexia body dysmorphia

Posted by .
Unregistered

The other day, my daughter asked me why she has a penis. I told her that she has to wait until she's 18 before she can have it removed. She said that she doesn't want to have it removed. How can I get my transphobic daughter to stop being such a Nazi?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The other day, my daughter asked me why she has a penis. I told her that she has to wait until she's 18 before she can have it removed. She said that she doesn't want to have it removed. How can I get my transphobic daughter to stop being such a Nazi?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fuckyou:
\
:mavis:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.