Topic: How many people do you know who suddenly have Transgender kids?
Posted by .
Unregistered


:wtf:

Two friends of mine in the last year have posted these announcements on social media saying how proud they are that their kid has "started on their journey" to transitioning to their "true" gender. 

These are kids who are still in middle school or slightly older. 

What the hell is going on?


Posted by .
Unregistered


I was at a party last summer with 9 adults.  Two of them said they had tranny kids and they acted so happy over it.

Nothing can save us except for a gamma ray bath from Putin the Great


Posted by .
Unregistered


screenshot and save it for future blackmail when the 5th Reich starts its great purge.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :wtf:

Two friends of mine in the last year have posted these announcements on social media saying how proud they are that their kid has "started on their journey" to transitioning to their "true" gender. 

These are kids who are still in middle school or slightly older. 

What the hell is going on?

­jews are what's going on. If not for themb, none of this transgendered insanity would be taking place.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


I know two women who are in their 20s and are taking testosterone shots to go facial hair and deepen their voices. 

I'm done. I consider myself pretty tolerant, but this whole trans thing is a fucking toxic fad. The only good thing about this shit is it's going to weed a lot of the deadwood out of the gene pool.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bigots will be bigots.
Mostly: stupid.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :wtf:

Two friends of mine in the last year have posted these announcements on social media saying how proud they are that their kid has "started on their journey" to transitioning to their "true" gender. 

These are kids who are still in middle school or slightly older. 

What the hell is going on?

What the hell is going on?

THIS is going on:



Posted by .
Unregistered


You are a horrible person if you don't encourage your middle school daughter to munch carpet.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fucking fascinating. I like how the guy in the video called out the free market so-called conservatives AND the new left socialists.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The kids today are directionless and weak. Gen Xers grew up with broken families, but they managed to forge their own identity.

The kids today are weak joiners and gravitate to any fad that the herd is chasing. Also, acting trans is a sure fire way to get mom and dad's attention. So it is a win win for them.


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


You will never see a transgendered redneck. :LOL:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:emo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cishetronormative structure will unperson a boy bodied woman.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Cishetronormative structure will unperson a boy bodied woman.

huh


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You are a horrible person if you don't encourage your middle school daughter to munch carpet.

No problem as long as she is taught to munch her dads penis.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said: You will never see a transgendered redneck. :LOL:

­
Bruce Jenner came from a redneck family.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Celebration of kike-induced pathology.


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


. said:
.Richie Richvale said: You will never see a transgendered redneck. :LOL:

­
Bruce Jenner came from a redneck family.

­:bullshit:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Bruce Jenner came from a redneck family.

Bull Shit
Caitlyn Marie Jenner was born William Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949, in Mount Kisco, New York, to Esther Ruth (née McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner. Her father was an arborist. She is of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent


Posted by .
Unregistered


'Her'. :facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 'Her'. 

Yes WE all need to agree that a Male is always a Male and taking shots and putting on a dress does not make a Male any other than a Male.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Bruce Jenner came from a redneck family.

Bull Shit
Caitlyn Marie Jenner was born William Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949, in Mount Kisco, New York, to Esther Ruth (née McGuire) and William Hugh Jenner. Her father was an arborist. She is of English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and Welsh descent

­
So Bruce Jenner came from a Proud White family, 100 percent White. Got it! :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: 'Her'. 

Yes WE all need to agree that a Male is always a Male and taking shots and putting on a dress does not make a Male any other than a Male.

­
What if the Male takes a sharp knife and chops off his dick and balls. Is the Male a "Her"?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
What if the Male takes a sharp knife and chops off his dick and balls. Is the Male a "Her"?

If a woman has her breasts removed she is still a woman.

Hacking off a dick and balls, does NOT change the gender of a male.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Yes WE all need to agree that a Male is always a Male and taking shots and putting on a dress does not make a Male any other than a Male.

­Total freaks. They're mentally ill, yet they're held up as examples to be emulated.

Society is sick.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close