Topic: Sean Hannity says criminal referrals and indictments are coming in a week or two against Hillary
Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't hold your breath.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Link?

­
He said it on his show today after talking to some congressman. Nobody I had heard of. The same nonsense about Hillary's emails and how that investigation was a sham and was fixed from the AG on down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He said it on his show today after talking to some congressman. Nobody I had heard of. The same nonsense about Hillary's emails and how that investigation was a sham and was fixed from the AG on down.
\
:lucy2:

­You could be making it up. You sound butthurt. You posted a thread.

LINK?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You could be making it up. You sound butthurt. You posted a thread.

LINK?

Are you dense? I didn't get that from a link, he said it on his show the last hour. Check his Facebook page or website or podcast or whatever he has if you don't believe it. The point is that would be huge if it happened but Republicans the DOJ have been hands off Hillary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

However there is a new sheriff in town. The Keebler Elf is gone. Several sources say the Deep State shitstorm is about to erupt. And that it ultimately will end up with Cankles, Lynch, and Obongo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is up against people that would love to throw him in jail.  He has no choice but to counterattack and go after his enemies

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump finally has the Luciferian Deep State and their useful idiot Libtard allies on the run. It appears good will triumph over evil. :iwojima:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump finally has the Luciferian Deep State and their useful idiot Libtard allies on the run. It appears good will triumph over evil. :iwojima:

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Since the 9/11 Mueller Deep State witch hunt died with a whimper justice is reasserting itself. :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That guy is a major liar.  I'm surprised anyone still listens to his bullshit.  Oh wait, Baggers can't tell the difference anyway.

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.