Topic: Because of all the antifa-liberal bullshit all the cops are quitting
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/antifa-controlled-portland-police-bureau-faces-mass-exodus-as-50-officers-quit-over-insane-and-dangerous-far-left-policies/  its also nationwide and all the firefighters are quitting too. As a firefighter I have had guns pulled on me three times, people saying don't care if house burns that's why they have insurance they will get a new house.

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said: As a firefighter I have had guns pulled on me three times, people saying don't care if house burns that's why they have insurance they will get a new house.

Um, that's weird. We all love having you around here, Richie.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/antifa-controlled-portland-police-bureau-faces-mass-exodus-as-50-officers-quit-over-insane-and-dangerous-far-left-policies/  its also nationwide and all the firefighters are quitting too. As a firefighter I have had guns pulled on me three times, people saying don't care if house burns that's why they have insurance they will get a new house.

I tell the  firefighters they can go find their own house to save, this one is mine. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

cops bailing out and abandoning their bloated salaries and fat pension plans?  

not seeing a problem there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: cops bailing out and abandoning their bloated salaries and fat pension plans?  

exactly it will work great in Chicago

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: cops bailing out and abandoning their bloated salaries and fat pension plans?  

exactly it will work great in Chicago

Which is not as bad as Portland by a long shot.  You have no idea what a fucked-up lefty hellhole it is there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

you think those fat ass tax feeders can work a real job in the private economy?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.