Topic: Casey Anthony studying at the Bar, last night
Posted by .
Unregistered

check out @playmatespam’s tweet: https://twitter.com/playmatespam/status/1106543515633360896?s=09

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's looking good

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She's looking good

Schedule an eye exam asap. You definitely need glasses if you think that murdering skank looks good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How about an ASS pic!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: She's looking good

Schedule an eye exam asap. You definitely need glasses if you think that murdering skank looks good.

My boner has one eye but can see fine

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
My boner has one eye but can see fine

Never allow the little head to overrule the big head. :nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’d hit it.
:trev:

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

She is a piece of garbage responsible for the death of her child. She lied to the police about the child being missing. The child’s skull was found with duct tape on it.

Her and OJ need to shack up. They are both single and live in Florida.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Casey Anthony knows exactly what she did and as she gets older, the facts will weigh heavy on her mind.  She has a mental illness.  At some point, she'll probably commit suicide, most likely before reaching age 40.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Heterosexual Hal said: She is a piece of garbage responsible for the death of her child. She lied to the police about the child being missing. The child’s skull was found with duct tape on it.

Her and OJ need to shack up. They are both single and live in Florida.

The last I heard, OJ was denied or blocked from moving to Florida and still lives in Vegas. :shrug: 

But yea, they both are pieces of shit and the world would be a better place without either of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Casey Anthony knows exactly what she did and as she gets older, the facts will weigh heavy on her mind.  She has a mental illness.  At some point, she'll probably commit suicide, most likely before reaching age 40.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Fix her up with a bro'.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Crazy chicks are good  in bed

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd put a baby in her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's gonna  be lawyer

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.