Topic: New Zealand shooter glad conservatism is dead in America. Dosn't sound like a bagger to me? you?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/03/15/new-zealand-shooter-hopes-for-u-s-civil-war-conservatism-is-dead-thank-god/

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

Yank alt-right tards were glad that (traditional) conservatism died.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He will be portrayed however the media sees fit to advance their agenda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Yank alt-right tards were glad that (traditional) conservatism died.

­
Real conservatives would probably force the alt right to leave their basements, bathe, get jobs and stop masturbating to anime.

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said:
death2me said: Yank alt-right tards were glad that (traditional) conservatism died.

­
Real conservatives would probably force the alt right to leave their basements, bathe, get jobs and stop masturbating to anime.

Sure, but the alt-right tards would then call them "cuckservatives" and they would then be pwned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
:pwned: :potd: :pwned:

savage burn!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

From his manifesto:

No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a ibertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist

Posted by .
Unregistered

He was definitely a Libtard. Even a Canadian can see that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Delete the filthy kebab.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He also spoke of climate change which does not really fit the Alt right / white nationalist talking points.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He also spoke of climate change which does not really fit the Alt right / white nationalist talking points.

It's always cool in the basement, unless the alt righties' mom opens a window to let some of the spunk smell out

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: From his manifesto:

No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a ibertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist

­So that's why they don't want anyone reading it. :hmmm:

And they definitely don't want you seeing the videos online.
Mainly because of the things he says.  :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He will be portrayed however the media sees fit to advance their agenda.

­Kept going on about blonde hair and blue eyes.
Unusual for a news report.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.