Topic: If you google "Worst President" pictures of Trump come up.
Posted by Ivankas Stinky Cunt
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

OMG it's true!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well dRump can suck a BBC we know that now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well dRump can suck a BBC we know that now.

So what's next?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So what's next?

­

He takes BBC up the ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well dRump can suck a BBC we know that now.

And you libshits claim he's a racist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Miserable Failure" - Google search under 'I'm Feeling Lucky'

Not any more I ain't
\
:gwb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The worst presidents were all democrats. 
LBJ- for starting the vietnam war using a false flag attack. He then micro manages it with deadly results for Americans, bails and close to 60k US deaths and a million gooks. Also unlimed welfare for life
Carter- gave an oil rich country to radical Muzzies
0bama- fucked up healthcare made more costly, him and cronies steal many many billions. Sold uranium and accepted russian bribes along with the hag. His policies in ME led to more deaths there than bush doubled national debt
Wilson- got us into WW1 when exhausted countries would have led to fair peace and direct result was WW2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

History calls Trump, Bush, Nixon and Herbert Hoover as the worst President's in history. No democrats make the list  :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And you libshits claim he's a racist.

I'm not a "libs hit" I'm an American, snowflake and I want to see the traitor impeached and behind bars. Deal with it bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I'm not a "libs hit" I'm an American, snowflake and I want to see the traitor impeached and behind bars. Deal with it bitch.

­sure, moron, sure.
It was democrats that paid russians for a fake report to change the election and didnt report it as required by campaign laws and also dems that accepted bribes from russians. They also used that to spy on the other party and lied to get a fisa warrant.
Dems screeched to fire corrupt comey and when he was wanted to say its obstruction of justice.
Dems did worse than their overblown watergate that cost winning the vietnam war they started with a false flag attack
Dems are the criminals and after a quick trial should be hung for treason.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mueller report will set you free, unless your Trump and it will put him behind bars

Posted by .
Unregistered

Google 'white man white woman' and see what comes up. You will see the lib.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: History calls Trump, Bush, Nixon and Herbert Hoover as the worst President's in history. No democrats make the list  :rockon:

­

JAMES BUCHANAN IS THE FUCKING WORST POTUS EVER !!!! JESUS CHRIST YOU DIPSHIT SHORT-ATTENTION SPAN SNOFLAYKX CAN'T SEE PAST YOUR OWN MODERN LIFESPANS

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.