Topic: Kamala Harris attacks Pence for "Mike Pence rule" in not meeting alone with women
Posted by .
Unregistered

The matriarchy is trying to punish men either way. 

If you meet with women they will charge you will sexual harassment if you don't you a misogynistic jerk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What matriarchy?

Literally everything is managed and run by men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What matriarchy?

Literally everything is managed and run by men.

California is run by feminist women and their male lackeys.

I think most liberal areas are the same.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
California is run by feminist women and their male lackeys.

I think most liberal areas are the same.

­
I meant run and manage in the most direct sense.

Even female oriented websites, organizations, magazines...etc have men doing all the technical work behind the scenes.
Many women, especially from the younger generations, can barely change a washer or unscrew a lightbulb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I meant run and manage in the most direct sense.

Even female oriented websites, organizations, magazines...etc have men doing all the technical work behind the scenes.
Many women, especially from the younger generations, can barely change a washer or unscrew a lightbulb.

The people in charge are women and the those who support their agenda. It's a matriarchy. Men are not in charge in California. The Democratic Party is the party of liberal women and they have a supermajority.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The people in charge are women and the those who support their agenda. It's a matriarchy. Men are not in charge in California. The Democratic Party is the party of liberal women and they have a supermajority.

­
Can't wait to see how it will all end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Can't wait to see how it will all end.

­
Hopefully piles of burning liberal bodies.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.