Topic: Reminder: The BBC is one gigantic cacophony of SHYTE.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

As an emanation of the state, one wouldn't very well expect quality, credible newscasting from paragons of integrity. It exists solely to function as an Establishment mouthpiece.

This is no secret.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: As an emanation of the state, one wouldn't very well expect quality, credible newscasting from paragons of integrity. It exists solely to function as an Establishment mouthpiece.

This is no secret.

^^^^

Verbose way of attempting to convey "cacophony of SHYTE".
/
:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
^^^^

/

­^^^^ Stillborn attempt to conceal an inferiority complex.

The less you try....

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's OK, Rex...  when we're done you can lick the shit off my BBC
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
^^^^

/

­^^^^ Stillborn attempt to conceal an inferiority complex.

The less you try....
/
:winner:

This tard is as funny as a broken leg.  :rolleyes:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

It's actually pretty good and provides sensible news coverage, though a bit biased in favour of Leave. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: It's actually pretty good and provides sensible news coverage, though a bit biased in favour of Leave. :thumbup:
/
:winner:

:facepalm:

The BBC is SOOOOOOO fucking pro-Remain that it is literally cringe-worthy to listen to these PROSTITUTES predict the outcome of each Parliamentary vote before it happens.  Occasionally they let slip that they know the outcome before the vote has even taken place.  A bit like they knew Building 7 was going to collapse 20 minutes before it did.  :mittens:

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said:

The BBC is SOOOOOOO fucking pro-Remain that it is literally cringe-worthy to listen to these PROSTITUTES predict the outcome of each Parliamentary vote before it happens.  Occasionally they let slip that they know the outcome before the vote has even taken place.  A bit like they knew Building 7 was going to collapse 20 minutes before it did.  :mittens:

No, it's a bit in favour of Leave. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/inside-brexit-broadcasting-corporation-how-remainers-turned-bbc

Um, even I knew the outcomes of these votes (except the super-close ones). May's deal wasn't going to pass the first and second times and we all knew that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

No, it's a bit in favour of Leave. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/inside-brexit-broadcasting-corporation-how-remainers-turned-bbc

Um, even I knew the outcomes of these votes (except the super-close ones). May's deal wasn't going to pass the first and second times and we all knew that.

Shut the fuck up idiot.  You literally add nothing to this thread.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­You've all the perspicacity of a garden slug, and something of the personality. Stfu, you witless shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: It's actually pretty good and provides sensible news coverage, though a bit biased in favour of Leave. :thumbup:

­A bit? I dunno wtf you've been watching, but the BBC is a fucking shithole channel of biased as fuck propaganda.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­You've all the perspicacity of a garden slug, and something of the personality. Stfu, you witless shit.
/
:crybaby:

Your sagacity­ is as clouded as the piss produced by renal failure.  You imbecilic cockolorum.

For the avoidance of doubt, you mumpsimus, if you waste my time again, I shall unleash a plethora of insults the like of which will occupy your entire evening on Google attempting to decipher them.  Now fuck off while your streaks of piss little legs still work. 
/
:snob:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.