Topic: Whats your fave Mcdonalds? For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

McChicken sauce packets? 0/10 :boring:

Posted by .Changoolaal
Unregistered

I like McDonald's too! Affordable and tasty! Comfortable tables to dine in too and clean bathrooms!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: McChicken sauce packets? 0/10 :boring:

­I have dozens of them that I give to friends.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My favourite is the McTurd-Burglar.
/
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A Big Mac and large coffee is my way of dealing with depression. :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll indulge once every once in a blue moon.

You eat that shit on a regular basis, you're a fucking numbskull.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Filet-O-Fish are pretty good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Without the chicken nuggets McDonalds would not have the africans so I lubs the nugs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Meeting my daily nutritional needs to own the libs!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP must be a nggr since McDonald's now caters to nggrs: http://www.365black.com­

White people (outside of fags) go to Chick-Fil-A to enjoy a delicious chicken sandwich.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Big Macs are good. Also like their cheese burgers. I'll order a McDouble minus ketchup and mustard and then ask for a side of Big Mac sauce at the window. I'll take it home and put some shredder lettuce on it and add the Big Mac sauce.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.