Topic: How do you get the flashlight to work on a smartphone?
Posted by .
Unregistered

NE1 knoa?  Fucking phones.
/
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you have an Android device, read here:

https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-turn-on-flashlight-android-800697/

Posted by .
Unregistered

For best results, you're gonna want to place it on the ground. Then hit it with a sledgehammer, with all your might.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking hate mobiles. Worst fucking invention, ever. Mine doesn't even have a camera. I don't give a shit. They're for teenage girls and betaboi, childish 'men' who like 'gadgets'.

Posted by Quence
Perfectly Independent

If you don’t own an iPhone, you don’t have a smartphone. Period.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said: If you don’t own an iPhone, you don’t have a smartphone.  Period.
/
:indeed:

If you own a iPhone then you paid 90% too much for it. They're made out of recycled Chinese newspapers and apple cores.
/
:gore:

Posted by OP here.
Unregistered

Thank you to everyone who responded (except Quence, what a CUNT!).  I have now figured out how to get the piece of shit to work.  Well, someone showed me actually.  What was wrong with a fucking button on the side of the fone?  

Progress means swiping a screen 80 times to do the job of a fucking button!
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: For best results, you're gonna want to place it on the ground. Then hit it with a sledgehammer, with all your might.

Yes, that had occurred to me.  Several times.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The latest update put it on the front page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Light a match first

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said: If you don’t own an iPhone, you don’t have a smartphone.  Period.
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

My dumb flip phone has a dedicated button for the flashlite. One press. Your fucking smart phone not so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My dumb flip phone has a dedicated button for the flashlite. One press. Your fucking smart phone not so much.

iknowrite.  That is the difference between an ENGINEER creating something and a fucking software Trev.

One says:

"Right, it needs a flashlight, so we'll put the on/off switch here, on the side of the phone, where it is easy to reach and intuitive".
/
:milton:

"A flashlight you say?  Sure, I can code that.  Swipe down from the front screen, where there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that there is a little menu at the top of the scree, once, swipe down twice, scroll right to page 2 of the 90 functions, press once.  What's that, put instructions in a booklet?  No need.  This is the information age.  EVERYONE knows how to work it.  It's intuitive".
/
:trev:

"As above, except make it only work one out of fifteen attempts".
/
:apu:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.