Topic: Don Lapre Sells Tiny Classified Ads
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I remember this huckster. He died in 2011.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I remember back in 1991 I was going to sell some sort of book in tiny ads. Then I talked to a co-worker about it and he said he had a friend who sold a "book" (actually a pamphlet) of recipes in the little ads. He made a little money but not hardly what it was worth for all the effort.

So I gave up that idea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Every once in awhile I'll drive past the exit off the freeway to the nearby Lifetime Fitness center where he was so distraught he tried to cut the femoral artery in his legs. It's at the time that I'll feel there is some sort of rhyme and reason and order in the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

His tiny joo ads scam was so wonderful that he finally hung himself because he couldn’t stop making money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I used to do that too.
\
:pud:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don Lapre did not kill himself.

He was a taiwanese double-agent and was murdered.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don Lapre did not kill himself.

He was a taiwanese double-agent and was murdered.

I dindu nuffin!
\
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stabbed himself in the balls.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Stabbed himself in the balls.

­
That takes balls.

Posted by .
Unregistered

On June 27, 2011, Lapre was arrested in Tempe, Arizona, at a Life Time Fitness center, where he had reportedly lived for two days, with serious self-inflicted knife wounds to his groin. The wounds led authorities to believe Lapre had attempted suicide while at the Life Time Fitness by attempting to sever the femoral artery in his legs.

Lapre died in custody from an apparent suicide on October 2, 2011, while in jail awaiting his trial, which was scheduled to begin on October 4, 2011. Lapre died after cutting his throat with a razor blade.[1] The autopsy report stated that Lapre died of massive blood loss and had wrapped himself in sheets to conceal any blood loss from prison officials
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lapre

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.