Topic: Me: 6’6”, 162 pounds, ripped abs. You: fat piece of shit.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Someone is jelly of my six pack abs.

:digtbk:

­
If I tripped and fell on you, you would die.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I hit the gym cranking out two reps of 135 on bench while bitches are all over me.

Jealous much, OLG?

Your BMI is 18.7.

And it says, 

"You are in the healthy weight range, but at the lower end. Keep an eye on your weight and try to stay in the healthy range.
There may be an underlying medical cause for your weight, or your diet may not be providing you with enough calories. We suggest you discuss this with your GP."

In other words, you are a streak of piss that would get blown over in a mild wind.  :mittens:

­
:lol: you're a fucking twink and you like it up the ass........DUH, those metrics scream HOMO !!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

A lot of gay pretend bodybuilders in this thread (aside from the OP who is obviously normal.)

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: @ tards arguing about "reps"

Posted by a.hen
Unregistered

There’s only one guy in this thread I’d fuck, and that’s OP. The rest of you sound like a gaggle of faggots concerned about how strong you are to other men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

a.hen said: There’s only one guy in this thread I’d fuck, and that’s OP. The rest of you sound like a gaggle of faggots concerned about how strong you are to other men.

­
Didya’ cumb?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
:lol: you're a fucking twink and you like it up the ass........DUH, those metrics scream HOMO !!!!

:motorcycle:

Posted by Beaver Stretcher
Unregistered

When I unzip, chicks get wet.   :digtbk2:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.