Topic: Me: 6’6”, 162 pounds, ripped abs. You: fat piece of shit.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I hit the gym cranking out two reps of 135 on bench while bitches are all over me.

Jealous much, OLG?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lmao:  6'6" and 162 lbs.  I could snap you in half and wear like a fox fur.  You streak of piss.
/
:fatkid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I hit the gym cranking out two reps of 135 on bench while bitches are all over me.

Jealous much, OLG?

Your BMI is 18.7.

And it says, 

"You are in the healthy weight range, but at the lower end. Keep an eye on your weight and try to stay in the healthy range.
There may be an underlying medical cause for your weight, or your diet may not be providing you with enough calories. We suggest you discuss this with your GP."

In other words, you are a streak of piss that would get blown over in a mild wind.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are in the healthy weight range, but at the lower end. Keep an eye on your weight and try to stay in the healthy range.

There may be an underlying medical cause for your weight, or your diet may not be providing you with enough calories. We suggest you discuss this with your GP.

"Me 6'10", 85 lbs, built like a brick shithouse"
/
:winner:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Your BMI is 18.7.

And it says, 

"You are in the healthy weight range, but at the lower end. Keep an eye on your weight and try to stay in the healthy range.
There may be an underlying medical cause for your weight, or your diet may not be providing you with enough calories. We suggest you discuss this with your GP."

In other words, you are a streak of piss that would get blown over in a mild wind.  :mittens:

­

Someone is jelly of my six pack abs.

:digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
Your BMI is 18.7.

And it says, 

­

You can manage 2 reps of bench press @ 135lbs.  I can LITERALLY do 5 sets x 10 reps of CURLS with that weight.  LITERALLY.  I bench 245 for 15 reps x 6 sets.  My pecs are tight like fucking drum skins.  You?  You're a feeble streak of piss.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Why would I be jelly when I have 12 packs? :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is a twink!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Your BMI is 18.7.

And it says, 

­

You can manage 2 reps of bench press @ 135lbs.  I can LITERALLY do 5 sets x 10 reps of CURLS with that weight.  LITERALLY.  I bench 245 for 15 reps x 6 sets.  My pecs are tight like fucking drum skins.  You?  You're a feeble streak of piss.

BIG MUSCLE BOUND FAGGOT !!

Posted by .
Unregistered

6'6'' and 162 pounds... Watch out guys, this dude might be a big ass door.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Every tall, super skinny guy I've ever met has been a complete piece of shit. Tall ripped or tall fat guys are usually cool, but the skinny ones usually deserve a beating.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
:rolleyes:

You can’t do reps of 135.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Every tall, super skinny guy I've ever met has been a complete piece of shit. Tall ripped or tall fat guys are usually cool, but the skinny ones usually deserve a beating.

­Tall skinny guys have long thick dicks!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

You can’t do reps of 135.
/
:winner:

Yes I fucking can you cretin.  Bar weighs 10kg.  Two plates of 25kgs on the bar.  PIECE. OF. PISS.  I START with 20's each end, then work up.  The MAXIMUM I can curl (1 rep) is 40kgs on each end.  That is 198lbs.  ANY real man can easily curl much more than 135lbs.  You sound like a fucking wimp, or a 12 year old if you think that is heavy.  Dunce.

Posted by .Gruntled
Unregistered

. said:
­Tall skinny guys have long thick dicks!!

­
Oui! Hot black bucks!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yes I fucking can you cretin.  Bar weighs 10kg.  Two plates of 25kgs on the bar.  PIECE. OF. PISS.  I START with 20's each end, then work up.  The MAXIMUM I can curl (1 rep) is 40kgs on each end.  That is 198lbs.  ANY real man can easily curl much more than 135lbs.  You sound like a fucking wimp, or a 12 year old if you think that is heavy.  Dunce.

­
Yeah, maybe if you do a lot of steroids, fatso.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Yeah, maybe if you do a lot of steroids, fatso.

/
:backpedal:

No, this is something different, it's called being a MAN.  I've been lifting since I was 12 years old.  Even back then I could curl 70lbs x 10 reps x 5 sets, 3 times a week.  

You've never lifted a day in your beta life.  You worm.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

kg's. :rofl: 

Yep, a fucking faggot. Real men lift weight in pounds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
No, this is something different, it's called being a MAN.  I've been lifting since I was 12 years old.  Even back then I could curl 70lbs x 10 reps x 5 sets, 3 times a week.  

­
:bullshit:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lmao:  6'6" and 162 lbs.  I could snap you in half and wear like a fox fur.  You streak of piss.
/
:fatkid:

no kidding 
OP is a skinny bitch

Posted by .
Unregistered

A lot of jealous, fat, short, manlets in here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
How much cock were you sucking at 12 years old?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Those are ribs you emaciated faggot.

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.