Topic: Is this the Jeff Williams that James and Akins think is me?
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


https://www.facebook.com/jeff.williams.12

:shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nice DRI shirt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why does Jeff stalk?
\
:apu:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Why does Jeff stalk?
\
:apu:

­Why does he care would be a better question.


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.amazon.com/SECRETS-SOLOMON-events-mysterious-ancient-ebook/dp/B015DCHG10


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­Why does he care would be a better question.

­
I think it’s funny that James thinks I’m this guy and shaming him on these boards has been a pastime for over a decade.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­Why does he care would be a better question.

­
I think it’s funny that James thinks I’m this guy and shaming him on these boards has been a pastime for over a decade.

­That seems to be a very important part of your so-called life, Jeff. Doesn't seemed to have worked, though, since there is nothing he has done to be ashamed of.

You, on the other hand...

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­Why does he care would be a better question.

­
I think it’s funny that James thinks I’m this guy and shaming him on these boards has been a pastime for over a decade.

­No one thinks you are that guy. They are starting to figure out your identity, though, and realizing what a turd you actually are.

Maybe you should STFU before someone is tempted enough to expose that here, moron.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­No one thinks you are that guy. They are starting to figure out your identity, though, and realizing what a turd you actually are.

Maybe you should STFU before someone is tempted enough to expose that here, moron.

­
The dot above you thinks I’m that guy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


no one cares who you are, creepy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: no one cares who you are, creepy.

­...and that is what drives him absolutely mad.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: no one cares who you are, creepy.

­
Are you new.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: no one cares who you are, creepy.

­
Are you new.

­Mst of us would prefer you just fuck off with the rest of your stupid sockpuppets.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


The backpedaling has begun on the Jeff stuff. Maybe don’t rely on Akins as your source next time.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Mst of us would prefer you just fuck off with the rest of your stupid sockpuppets.

­^^^ This


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
. said:
­Mst of us would prefer you just fuck off with the rest of your stupid sockpuppets.

­^^^ This

­
I don’t post as a dot. This is my only moniker.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: The backpedaling has begun on the Jeff stuff. Maybe don’t rely on Akins as your source next time.

:lol:

­Sounds like you are hoping to dissuade others from believing you are Jeff Williams. :lol:

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want people thinking I was that loser either, if I were him/you.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­Sounds like you are hoping to dissuade others from believing you are Jeff Williams. :lol:

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want people thinking I was that loser either, if I were him/you.

­
:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Katalyst said: The backpedaling has begun on the Jeff stuff. Maybe don’t rely on Akins as your source next time.

:lol:

­Sounds like you are hoping to dissuade others from believing you are Jeff Williams. :lol:

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want people thinking I was that loser either, if I were him/you.

­No shit.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: no one cares who you are, creepy.

­
Want to update that opinion now?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: no one cares who you are, creepy.

­
Want to update that opinion now?

­^^^ loves negative attention. Love to give it all it needs. :lol:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Katalyst is Jeff!
\
:insane:

No I'm no.
\
:snob:

I don't care who you really are!
\
:insane:

Okay :lol:
\
:snob:

Look at how he loves negative attention!
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Stupid Jeff. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bluebunny:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Gonna go make steak dinner with the wife. You guys keep hunting for Jeff okay?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close