Topic: The conundrum of media GIBBERISH. BBC say 41% of worldwide insects risk extinction because of
Posted by .
Unregistered

1.  The white man
2.  Climate change
3.  Intensive farming
4.  Pesticides.

COnclusion?  The way food is produced will have to change.

Okay, implications?

Oh, nothing about that.

WHat about the effect of electro-magnetic radiation from cell phones and transmittors?

Oh, nothing about that.

What about 5G?  Will that make it better, or worse?

Oh, nothing about that.

What about the third world, whose population numbers are forecast to TREBLE by 2050?  Should we allow the catholic church to continue to exist?  To encourage poor people to not use contraception.  To then preach that the west must take in millions, or billions of them, because it is in some way OUR fault that they believe some sky fairy fantasy religion and produce more children than they can support?

Oh, nothing about that.

The BBC is one gigantic :win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seen the article and they were saying mainly due to pesticides but of course the morons had to throw in climate change.

There's been no global warming in over 20 years besides normal variations in both cooling and warming so anybody that says climate change is causing this or that is full of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I worship BBC.

It has always been very very good ti me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Seen the article and they were saying mainly due to pesticides but of course the morons had to throw in climate change.

There's been no global warming in over 20 years besides normal variations in both cooling and warming so anybody that says climate change is causing this or that is full of shit.

This was on the TV News at 10 just now.  HEAVY, HEAVY mentioning of "climate change" aka Club of Rome updated Catholic Church Indulgences for the 21st Century (trademark).

The BBC should be shut down.  They literally have zero credibility.  The state propaganda monopoly is so far past its sell-by date.  I detest it, and everyone who participates in its propaganda.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.