Topic: Chink loses life saving after he deposits it at Quadriga in order to save a few bucks on xfer fees..
Posted by .
Unregistered

and stiff the Feds

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-09/software-engineer-loses-life-savings-in-quadriga-imbroglio

:getawaypud:

Posted by .
Unregistered

$422,000) mistake.
He bought Bitcoin in the U.S. and transferred it over to Quadriga CX and immediately sold it for Canadian dollars, which was supposed to be deposited into his Canadian bank account. That was in October. 

I just wanted to move my money over to my Canadian bank account," Zou said in the interview. “What I didn’t know was that my withdrawal would be pending or incomplete and it never got deposited in my bank account. I

EASY CUM EASY GO LOLOLOL

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shitcoins ==> worthless as a medium of exchange, worthless as a store of value

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

People losing money on crypto currency is not even news worthy.

Crypto currency - Don’t believe the hype.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Heterosexual Hal said: People losing money on crypto currency is not even news worthy.

Crypto currency - Don’t believe the hype.

­
I heard people made a lot on biconnect.

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bitcoin is a pretty volatile medium to use to store a life savings.  Even more so to trust a small company to convert it correctly.  Are there any major banks doing conversions of bitcoin these days?

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

I heard that the dude who had all the information on his lap top died in India. It makes you wonder if someone could get a false death certificate in India and keep 200 million dollars worth of untraceable crypto-currency. Would someone do that ?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.