Topic: Trump approval rating 52%
Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb11

Which means it's probably 62% despite the best efforts of the MSM, Libtards and the Deep State. :iwojima:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump's going to be reelected in 2020. :banana:

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

False. It’s really 41%. Rasbagger is always an outlier.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: False. It’s really 41%. Rasbagger is always an outlier.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Bradley Effect, :dumbass: Trump's real approval rating is north of 60% and climbing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump's going to be reelected in 2020. :banana:

Yep, barring no significant negative events between now and then, Trump will easily be reelected in a landslide victory. That's when the real fun begins with the repealing of all the 60's Act's and the Crate and Ship Act of 2021 is enacted. Making America WHITE Again!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am still waiting for Trump to declare a National Emergency and order his own assinagation and that will finally make him the hero he so wants to be. 

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:
Bradley Effect, :dumbass: Trump's real approval rating is north of 60% and climbing.

­This is just nonsense. You can’t attribute a 20 point discrepancy to the Bradley Effect.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­This is just nonsense. You can’t attribute a 20 point discrepancy to the Bradley Effect.

It's only nonsense to an idiot. His current polling is at 52%; north of 60 is well within the margin of error. Wise up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump asking for his own assassination is truly to much to dream for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump asking for his own assassination is truly to much to dream for.

­I forsee something bad happening to you and you deserve it.

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:
It's only nonsense to an idiot. His current polling is at 52%; north of 60 is well within the margin of error. Wise up.

­No, again, it’s 40.4%. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Rasbagger is an outlier.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

­No, again, it’s 40.4%. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Rasbagger is an outlier.
\
Hillary is up in the polls
\
:lib:

Yea, yea, and no way Trump will ever be president. Heard it all before, fagger. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I forsee something bad happening to you and you deserve it.

Bring them on - I used to work for them. Every now and then I post stuff on web and wait for door knock - That has not occurred but they have rung door bells of neighbors with questions LoL

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:
 death2me said:
. said:

Rasbagger is an outlier.
\
Hillary is up in the polls
\
:lib:

Yea, yea, and no way Trump will ever be president. Heard it all before, fagger. :rolleyes:

The polls correctly predicted the popular vote result within one point.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
The polls correctly predicted the popular vote result within one point.

False. The polls did not exclude the illegal votes. Trump won both the electoral vote and the LEGAL popular vote. Trump will be reelected by a monumental historic landslide. You saying otherwise just proves how delusional you are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Yep, barring no significant negative events between now and then, Trump will easily be reelected in a landslide victory. That's when the real fun begins with the repealing of all the 60's Act's and the Crate and Ship Act of 2021 is enacted. Making America WHITE Again!

Five Supreme Court justices! :rockon:

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:
False. The polls did not exclude the illegal votes. Trump won both the electoral vote and the LEGAL popular vote. Trump will be reelected by a monumental historic landslide. You saying otherwise just proves how delusional you are.

This is completely untrue. There were not three million unlawful votes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

:fap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Yes, the number of ILLEGAL votes was far north of 3 million. Trump won by a large margin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rassmusen shouldn’t be going high right now. Unnecessary boost!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Excellent point! Trump will leave office in 2025 with a 7-2 conservative High Court. All the negro Acts of the sixties to be ruled unconstitutional. Dems are screwed for at least the next 25-30 years. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Excellent point! Trump will leave office in 2025 with a 7-2 conservative High Court. All the negro Acts of the sixties to be ruled unconstitutional. Dems are screwed for at least the next 25-30 years. :LOL:

And President Pence will take care of the last two Libtard justices. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Rassmusen shouldn’t be going high right now. Unnecessary boost!

Hillary can't lose, trump will never be president
\
:libduet:

How did those polls work out for you faggers. :rofl: You dipshits never learn. :rofl: 2020/7-2. Deal with it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
And President Pence will take care of the last two Libtard justices. :snicker:

True!!!!

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:
death2me said:

Yes, the number of ILLEGAL votes was far north of 3 million. Trump won by a large margin.

That is completely false.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.