Topic: Wyoming Senator Compared Homosexuality to Pedophilia and Sex with Animals
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

http://www.towleroad.com/2019/02/lynn-hutchings/

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

The LGBQT group that confronted her were just surprised to be told no by a strong black woman.

/#oursenator/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I had no idea there were colored people in Wyoming.  :shrug:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

The senator was right. Welcome to the new world where wrong is okay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

These are all mental illnesses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Homosexuality is a choice. Only a sick fuck would choose to be a homosexual.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Fuck you all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Fuck you all.
\
:bluebunny:

:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How in the hell did a sheboon get elected as a senator in Wyoming? :wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I had no idea there were colored people in Wyoming.  :shrug:

What the fuck is this world coming to when there are ni66ers in Wyoming? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It was and is a valid comparison. I'm not seeing the problem here, other than the fact there is a Aunt Jemima in Wyoming and she somehow was elected senator.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Homosexuality is a choice. Only a sick fuck would choose to be a homosexual.

­that’s retard thinking son

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Homosexuality is a choice. Only a sick fuck would choose to be a homosexual.

­that’s retard thinking son

Says a retard. Faggotry is a perversion, just like diddling children and fucking ni66ers. It's a mental illness with no cure and the inflicted should be removed from the gene pool.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them"

Wyoming isn't really a state in the USA. Some afterthought and no one goes there and no one is really from there. I think a few Indians that were rounded up years ago are still stuck there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bestiality is worse than being gay.  Bestiality doesn't spread AIDS -anally inflicted death sentence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Being gay is worse than Bestiality.  Bestiality doesn't spread AIDS -anally inflicted death sentence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Says a retard. Faggotry is a perversion, just like diddling children and fucking ni66ers. It's a mental illness with no cure and the inflicted should be removed from the gene pool.

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But aren't the only things 'CLOSETED' fa66o+s are good for the heteros of the :earth: is making good music and some art?  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But aren't the only things 'CLOSETED' fa66o+s are good for the heteros of the :earth: is making good music and some art?  :shrug:

Nope. Not in the least. Faggots serve no useful purpose whatsoever and should be removed from society.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them"

Wyoming isn't really a state in the USA. Some afterthought and no one goes there and no one is really from there. I think a few Indians that were rounded up years ago are still stuck there.

Then how did ni66ers end up there? I'm sure the cowboys and the Indians want no part of ni66ers being on their land. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Daily Reminder: God hates Fags

Posted by .
Unregistered

All faggots are pedophiles.

:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­people are born gay

:dumbass:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.